Konas

New Stuff Coming Out of the Wood Shop

1 minute ago, WxCougar said:

Nope! We are rocking. Which probably means we will die tomorrow ;). One of our players was captured though. But we got him back.

Wish I was there with you!

4 hours ago, LaBelleFleur said:

Just snagged the Royal Game of Ur for my boyfriend's birthday! Hopefully he'll love it.  It looks really cool!

Such a great gift, I'm sure he'll be thrilled.  I've been staring at those games since they came out, but just spent some $$ with DMG on something else.

5 hours ago, LaBelleFleur said:

Just snagged the Royal Game of Ur for my boyfriend's birthday! Hopefully he'll love it.  It looks really cool!

It is a beautiful board and a really fun game!

11 hours ago, WxCougar said:

Nope! We are rocking. Which probably means we will die tomorrow ;). One of our players was captured though. But we got him back.

Yeah, they have successfully foiled ALL of my schemes thus far so I will have to scale things up a bit. The first encounter this morn shall be a tough one. Two words....Cow People!

9 hours ago, Konas said:

Yeah, they have successfully foiled ALL of my schemes thus far so I will have to scale things up a bit. The first encounter this morn shall be a tough one. Two words....Cow People!

Note, the cow people were hard, but we survived! Epic boss fight with "not cleric" and "dancing guy". A ton of fun was had by all. Thank Konas! And thanks Zoe and Cameron for the party antics :)

9 hours ago, Konas said:

That sounds utterly awesome.  I hope @WxCougar is moooved to come back again sometime.

5 hours ago, Barb Bliss said:

That sounds utterly awesome.  I hope @WxCougar is moooved to come back again sometime.

Absolutely! It was a blast. Survived the flight back :).

7 hours ago, WxCougar said:

Absolutely! It was a blast. Survived the flight back :).

Great to hear! It was truly a pleasure to have you here and you are welcome back anytime! We are all moving a little slowly here today, btw.

2 minutes ago, Konas said:

Great to hear! It was truly a pleasure to have you here and you are welcome back anytime! We are all moving a little slowly here today, btw.

That friendly fire can be a bear.

4 hours ago, Konas said:

Same here lol.

22 hours ago, WxCougar said:

Same here lol.

BTW, trying out some inlays on your bleached Wenge today. Will know more tomorrow. 

And yes, I am just mentioning 'bleached Wenge' to get the others fired up! Let the demand for pics commence in... 3...2....!

11 minutes ago, Konas said:

BTW, trying out some inlays on your bleached Wenge today. Will know more tomorrow. 

And yes, I am just mentioning 'bleached Wenge' to get the others fired up! Let the demand for pics commence in... 3...2....!

PICS! :D

(have to be accomodating)

25 minutes ago, Konas said:

After that, go throw some ketchup on a porterhouse for lunch.  smh 

56 minutes ago, Konas said:

I'm excited to see how it turns out.  It is such a cool effect.

1 hour ago, WxCougar said:

That is hilarious.  Love the hammer! 

I'm sure it was left in the shot completely by accident.  Otherwise Starbucks is brewing up quite the ad campaign.

6 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

I'm sure it was left in the shot completely by accident.  Otherwise Starbucks is brewing up quite the ad campaign.

Hey, if the pros over at HBO can overlook it...so can we!

5 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

IMG_7099.JPG

@Zoe and @Konas -- I hope that's not MINE you're selling up there :D

Nope, yours shipped! :D

Just now, Zoe said:

Nope, yours shipped! :D

I know @Zoe -- was more making a joke because of the Macassar stuff - with the idea that you shipped the wrong thing, and put mine up for sale -- since that appears to be exactly the same as what I ordered.

And I see that the 25% off got both of those lovely deck jackets to go pretty fast!

But come on everyone -- 25% off!!! It's the perfect time for someone to step up and pick up this beauty! --

1551386066_IMG_5370.JPG