Konas

New Stuff Coming Out of the Wood Shop

11 hours ago, tgpumpkin said:

Naw.  1 spalty is enough for me.  @Konas please tell me if you get an extra special spalt that you’re just dying to turn into a token shield :) 

Good luck with that brother.  He still hasn't ordered any pink ivory again.  Too busy growing his company.

11 hours ago, tgpumpkin said:

Naw.  1 spalty is enough for me.  @Konas please tell me if you get an extra special spalt that you’re just dying to turn into a token shield :) 

Will do. We are low on it right now but should have coming in our next delivery in a few weeks.

We will be having a drop today, probably about noon EST.

Also asking peeps to fill out a survey again for a discount. Check it out here. I always get a bit nervous asking people what we could do better but it's worth it for some more info.

http://dogmight.com/survey

7 minutes ago, Konas said:

Also asking peeps to fill out a survey again for a discount. Check it out here. I always get a bit nervous asking people what we could do better but it's worth it for some more info.

I had to check too many check boxes.  Drew may be right.  I think I do have a problem.

I will have to wait to do it on a computer. My phone is apparently being buggy as I kept freezing while checking boxes ;). 

You ought to add weapons to the list of items you've bought.  I might lead people to check them out closer.

11 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

I had to check too many check boxes.  Drew may be right.  I think I do have a problem.

Only if you want to retire.

23 minutes ago, Konas said:

Only probably @Konas - is that the code for the survey could change the answer to the first question! :D

6 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

Only if you want to retire.

Of course I want to retire.  The only thing I currently loathe more than my job is interviewing. 

1 hour ago, Konas said:

I thought it was interesting that at the end you swapped good/bad. Ie, good was a 1 and bad was a 5

33 minutes ago, GhostChopper said:

I thought it was interesting that at the end you swapped good/bad. Ie, good was a 1 and bad was a 5

Oh dear, that probably meant I missed that question lol.

3 minutes ago, WxCougar said:

Right?!? I almost marked it wrong. Figured it was to keep us on our toes! 🤪

5 minutes ago, WxCougar said:

I may have too.

Oh well - serves them right if they get a bad grade then :D

35 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

I may have too.

Oh well - serves them right if they get a bad grade then :D

And then @Konas was fired!!!

33 minutes ago, Konas said:

Cameron has been obsessed with this game recently and made some very cool boards and pieces for it.

http://dogmight.com/rgou

Are you planning to put some of these boards on the stock page?  If so, will they be different than what could be customized on this page?

36 minutes ago, Konas said:

Cameron has been obsessed with this game recently and made some very cool boards and pieces for it.

May want to fix the pricing. Even going to the cart it stayed $0.00 ;).

1 minute ago, WxCougar said:

May want to fix the pricing. Even going to the cart it stayed $0.00 ;).

At that price, I'd buy a couple.  😈

57 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

At that price, I'd buy a couple.  😈

Hah, fixed.

1 hour ago, Barb Bliss said:

Are you planning to put some of these boards on the stock page?  If so, will they be different than what could be customized on this page?

Yeah, we have 4 of each style available in stock. They will be just like the ones here.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Konas said:

I have wanted to try it since I saw that video a few months ago.

Man I wish I could afford your guys stuff. Someday I will own some. But these boards look amazing.

Edited by marsniper_27

12 minutes ago, marsniper_27 said:

I have wanted to try it since I saw that video a few months ago.

Man I wish I could afford your guys stuff. Someday I will own some. But these boards look amazing.

You should try it. There are printable files out there that give you the board and tokens for free. We use d6s for the dice because they are easier to pick up. Just make 1, 2, and 3 zero and the rest count as a 1. It is a really fun game that gets surprisingly tense. Especially when you roll a couple zeros in a row.

On 4/24/2019 at 3:43 PM, Konas said:

You should try it. There are printable files out there that give you the board and tokens for free. We use d6s for the dice because they are easier to pick up. Just make 1, 2, and 3 zero and the rest count as a 1. It is a really fun game that gets surprisingly tense. Especially when you roll a couple zeros in a row.

I need someone willing to play with me. Once I find someone I will print one out. Though it won't be as nice as your guys version.