Konas

New Stuff Coming Out of the Wood Shop

@Konas the Moss Cthulu is stunning.  Thank you so much.  Absolutely phenomenal :) 

3 sentinels.  I think I'm good for now :) 

24 minutes ago, tgpumpkin said:

@Konas the Moss Cthulu is stunning.  Thank you so much.  Absolutely phenomenal :) 

3 sentinels.  I think I'm good for now :) 

Hah, excellent. I was just in the shop checking on it. I was glad to see that it shipped.

Besides the new stock, we also made this for the Evolution: Oceans KS. I think it is very cool.

525c7b1a85d839e950ccd23183d5cc8b_original.png

1 minute ago, Konas said:

Hah, excellent. I was just in the shop checking on it. I was glad to see that it shipped.

It really is phenomenal.  It is a perfect match for AH for sure :) .  Thanks again!

that wolf rolling tray is bad ass.  I have 2 though...I can't get a third.  i just can't.  

it's awesome though.

1 minute ago, tgpumpkin said:

that wolf rolling tray is bad ass.  I have 2 though...I can't get a third.  i just can't.  

it's awesome though.

Really, no worries at all. All of the Underdogs have been amazing supporters. I really appreciate it more than you all know. If you never buy another thing from us, you will still hold the same standing with me. In honor of that sentiment, I give you this!

fired.png.798913e563b19110707e2551eabddc4a.png

not going to lie @Konas ...the token shield is tempting...but I think I'm going to hold off for the spalty version.

I think...

Really love the mixed species Token shields too. And I see the token shields are going out of order again : ).

1 minute ago, WxCougar said:

Really love the mixed species Token shields too. And I see the token shields are going out of order again : ).

yeah...I noticed that.  It throws me off.

1 minute ago, tgpumpkin said:

yeah...I noticed that.  It throws me off.

Certainly makes one question their sanity on if its a new one or one you just missed the last time around.

7 minutes ago, WxCougar said:

Yeah, if anything is 'featured' it stays at the front of the line. That's why they appear to be out of order. We are looking into it.

6 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

Yeah  the axe is awesome, and so are a lot of the mixed wood pieces.

I apparently missed the sentinels though

Yeah, apparently, some non Underdogs are lurking on the site as well. Maybe a lot of people know that @Barb Bliss is at the dentist.

8 minutes ago, Konas said:

Yeah, apparently, some non Underdogs are lurking on the site as well. Maybe a lot of people know that @Barb Bliss is at the dentist.

How dare they?! :D

But I can't do anything more until the deck jacket and token shield are done.  Need to slow down a bit.

2 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

How dare they?! :D

But I can't do anything more until the deck jacket and token shield are done.  Need to slow down a bit.

Same here - the slow down bit anyway : ).

3 hours ago, Konas said:

I will put these here to torment @Barb Bliss

IMG_6537.JPG

IMG_6543.JPG

IMG_6557.JPG

IMG_6501.JPG

IMG_6525.JPG

IMG_6546.JPG

Mission accomplished. 

The drive to the dentist was eventful.  Dare I say it was raining cats and dogs, and the construction zone flooded!  Not only was it coming down hard, and I was creeping along at 20 mph, occasionally a wave of water would fly over the concrete divider of 35W (north bound) and land on southbound cars.

4 hours ago, tgpumpkin said:

not going to lie @Konas ...the token shield is tempting...but I think I'm going to hold off for the spalty version.

I think...

My Spalty arrived yesterday, I gotta say, she's a centerpiece if I've ever seen one. You could always get two...

I got my humane society box the other day. So cute! I must have forgot dice came with it because I played 7 dice pickup after opening it ;). My husband was amused.

1 hour ago, GhostChopper said:

My Spalty arrived yesterday, I gotta say, she's a centerpiece if I've ever seen one. You could always get two...

Naw.  1 spalty is enough for me.  @Konas please tell me if you get an extra special spalt that you’re just dying to turn into a token shield :) 

7 hours ago, Konas said:

Besides the new stock, we also made this for the Evolution: Oceans KS. I think it is very cool.

525c7b1a85d839e950ccd23183d5cc8b_original.png

I love this color!