Konas

New Stuff Coming Out of the Wood Shop

Kingwood coming. It is very expensive. VERY. But gorgeous.

Very pretty, but I'll be happy with my Chechen and a fraction of the cost.  Maybe the guy that bought the screen will come back for this.

• Like 1

Just now, Barb Bliss said:

Very pretty, but I'll be happy with my Chechen and a fraction of the cost.  Maybe the guy that bought the screen will come back for this.

One can only hope.

P.s. Either I'm more tired that I realize, or there is some magic elf stealing tokens from the stock page.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Barb Bliss said:

P.s. Either I'm more tired that I realize, or there is some magic elf stealing tokens from the stock page.

We are just switching things around before the email  launch goes out. I wanted some pics of empty shields up. It felt a little busy for my eyes.

15 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

It me!!!

1 hour ago, Konas said:

Banded Purpleheart and Maple and Chechen, Spalty, and Purpleheart

IMG_6202.JPG.d8d5a0763b979ce730ec4d96e841be58.JPG

IMG_6203.JPG

IMG_6201.JPG

Come to me Spalty! 😻💖😻

• Haha 1

Just now, GhostChopper said:

That one went fast! Out of curiosity, how much was it?

$275. WxCougar got it. We've been hanging publicly in the "new stuff" thread talking about it. They will be jealous of your get.

• Like 1

Sorry. I am not keeping up with the activity. Someone moved it back to private. 

I am trying to get us all chatting on the public side of the forums so that others may join in more often.

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, Konas said:

I am trying to get us all chatting on the public side of the forums so that others may join in more often.

For some reason I don’t get pings anymore when conversations happens over there 🧐

lolz...that’s caus that’s here 😅 I clearly need another coffee this morning 

Edited by GhostChopper
  • Like 2

so @Konas do you ever get tired of picking out pieces to be the 'center point' of your email -- only to have them bought up before the mail goes out? 

Not that I'm pointing fingers at any particular set of people or anything... or that I've ever done it... nope.. not at all.

15 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

so @Konas do you ever get tired of picking out pieces to be the 'center point' of your email -- only to have them bought up before the mail goes out? 

Not that I'm pointing fingers at any particular set of people or anything... or that I've ever done it... nope.. not at all.

Hah, it does piss Cameron off. I love it. But then again he's not on the forums chatting to you fine folks everyday of the week.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Konas said:

Hah, it does piss Cameron off. I love it. But then again he's not on the forums chatting to you fine folks everyday of the week.

So he kind of looks like the image from the email??

b8350563-27f0-45ea-9757-6d87a216b67d.jpg

• Haha 3

Awww, I am out of reactions.  That is hilarious.  I did wonder the same thing considering the number of times the feature piece is missing off the email : ).

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, WxCougar said:

Awww, I am out of reactions.  That is hilarious.  I did wonder the same thing considering the number of times the feature piece is missing off the email : ).

Exactly - I wonder how many people get frustrated by that.  "Oooh pretty.. what its not on the site.. what gives?"

I mean.. it's not like we don't get that even without the email :D

22 minutes ago, WxCougar said:

It really just means that you have good taste. Or we need to make more special stuff.

2 minutes ago, Konas said:

It really just means that you have good taste. Or we need to make more special stuff.

Definitely make more special stuff.

@Barb Bliss doesn't need to retire :D

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Konas said:

I'm with Thomas, more special stuff : ).

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Have a great weekend everyone. Get some games in!

• Like 1