Konas

New Stuff Coming Out of the Wood Shop

Of course I come in once the convo died down.  Looks like I missed the Boco screen which is good so I don't need to get teased on what I'm missing.

Some beautiful pieces have dropped for sure.  If I GM'd that gears screen would be mine.  I wonder how bad ass it would look if the gears were orange and you had a darker background like black.

*clink*

...someone needs to buy that AC piece soon.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Thomas Browne said:

Is it strange that this makes me both very happy and very sad that I don't have a use for a screen?

Ditto. 😭

Someone bought the steampunk cogs *sighs*

its for the best....it’s for the best...

Shit.

*puts dollar in swear jar*

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

Ship screen is gone.

One or two more will go up today....including a Selectively Stained Yggdrasil....

4 minutes ago, WxCougar said:

That's a really nice selective stain!

We are hoping to add the selective stain option to our site but are having trouble deciding how to do it without causing too much trouble for @Zoe who has to deal with the majority of the bad decisions Cameron and I make....🤩

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Thomas Browne said:

I think it would be more like this

86e545698780269e984f239611d3cfce.jpg

What is this from? I REALLY need to know.

21 minutes ago, Konas said:

IMG_5208.JPG

😍

I still think a light brown stain on the background trees would really make this screen REALLY pop.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

😍

I still think a light brown stain on the background trees would really make this screen REALLY pop.

Oh, on the trunks! I think I get you now. Sometimes it takes me a while. In this instance, it has been about 3 months.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Konas said:

Oh, on the trunks! I think I get you now. Sometimes it takes me a while. In this instance, it has been about 3 months.

Just enough to make them stand out from the fog a little, but not so much as the main tree.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Barb Bliss said:

Just enough to make them stand out from the fog a little, but not so much as the main tree.

Good idea. I will try to make that happen.

• Like 1

On 2/22/2019 at 1:30 PM, Konas said:

What is this from? I REALLY need to know.

Pretty sure that's just a promo pic from it.

But Timothy Dalton guest starred in the Doctor Who story "The End Of Time" as Rassilon.  It was the story that transitioned from David Tennant to Matt Smith as the Doctor.

2 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

I'm starting to think the Bastogne was just @Konas taunting @Barb Bliss and I -- and that they don't really have any :D

I just got my Paypal credit card statement.  It's going to have to be some pretty stunning Bastogne unless some of my swap meet items sell.

2 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

I just got my Paypal credit card statement.  It's going to have to be some pretty stunning Bastogne unless some of my swap meet items sell.

Like I said - I think you're safe.  I don't think it really exists :D

12 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

I'm starting to think the Bastogne was just @Konas taunting @Barb Bliss and I -- and that they don't really have any :D

I have it but it warped. We are letting it dry. Hopefully, you all know that I am leery to send anything out that I haven't used a lot. @Barb Bliss for example, Steins.