Jump to content
Konas

New Stuff Coming Out of the Wood Shop

Recommended Posts

30 minutes ago, WxCougar said:

The gears and the skull screens are pretty neat.

We have a BoRo Dracolich coming in a minute that is glorious!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Barb Bliss said:

I am NOT going to use up all my reaction on you, my brother.  But LOL.

Yes, reaction rationing! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

I'm amazed that Chechen AC is still there.

Me too. Funny thing is we have been selling a good amount of ACs too. Just not those. Strange.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Barb Bliss said:

It has been a really long minute...

Hah, yeah. @Zoe had a meeting that I was unaware of. As soon as she is done, though, hopefully. Maybe....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Konas said:

Hah, yeah. @Zoe had a meeting that I was unaware of. As soon as she is done, though, hopefully. Maybe....

Post a pic?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Thomas Browne said:

Is it strange that this makes me both very happy and very sad that I don't have a use for a screen?

No, it makes sense. What's strange is that you don't GM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Barb Bliss said:

That's a good looking piece of wood...

If I had a nickel for every time I've heard that.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I hadn't already bought an AC (which was my 2nd piece of DMG gear) I would be all over either that Chechen or the Bolivian Rosewood box. But... don't need 2 ACs.  I haven't traveled as a GM in a bit.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Konas said:

No, it makes sense. What's strange is that you don't GM.

I've tried and realized that I suck at improvisational plot.  If the players don't do what I anticipate, I'm screwed.  And players never do what you anticipate!

I love building worlds and characters.. just not good at the plotting.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

Time Dilation

Is this what you mean??

Timothy-Dalton.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Thomas Browne said:

I've tried and realized that I suck at improvisational plot.  If the players don't do what I anticipate, I'm screwed.  And players never do what you anticipate!

I love building worlds and characters.. just not good at the plotting.

 

I get it. I used to hold onto my plot really strongly. Then, I GM'd for the old Dog Might crew. They were off the hook and way off the rails. For instance, I had them save a town from a giant inter planar monster. The mayor turned the reins of the town over to them. I got into planning with them using the Kingmaker rules for town building. The next session they left the town for the coast. I had to make everything up as we went almost everytime. But, in the end, it really loosened me up and now, if I am gm'ing, I come in with about 4 events planned, 2 other events always ready, and let them do whatever they want to do. Very freeing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

I've tried and realized that I suck at improvisational plot.  If the players don't do what I anticipate, I'm screwed.  And players never do what you anticipate!

I love building worlds and characters.. just not good at the plotting.

 

I have this same problem. I am terrible at coming up with stuff on the fly. Luckily my players are also GMs and good friends, so they are understanding when I have to take a moment and think of something before continuing on.  It was really good practice. I'm still not great at it, but I am getting better.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WxCougar said:

I have this same problem. I am terrible at coming up with stuff on the fly. Luckily my players are also GMs and good friends, so they are understanding when I have to take a moment and think of something before continuing on.  It was really good practice. I'm still not great at it, but I am getting better.

And that is all we can ask of anyone. Just get better.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Konas said:

Hah, yeah. @Zoe had a meeting that I was unaware of. As soon as she is done, though, hopefully. Maybe....

PRIORITY POWER HOUR, you silly!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Konas said:

We have a BoRo Dracolich coming in a minute that is glorious!

you're trying to kill me today...aren't you....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Konas said:

Me too. Funny thing is we have been selling a good amount of ACs too. Just not those. Strange.

both you and @Thomas Browne need to stop torturing me.  That chechen AC with the green felt taunts me so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...