Konas

New Stuff Coming Out of the Wood Shop

11 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

Oooh... Waterfall Bubinga?? :D

Nope. Bastogne Walnut. It is a hybrid mix of Claro and English Walnut. 2 of my faves. Very excited to see it in person. Should be gorgeous with a capital G

Just now, Barb Bliss said:

I always enjoy eyeballing the redheart.

Me too!

Just now, GhostChopper said:

Oooh, I’ve not heard of this wood before. Looks pretty. 

@Konas made me a pink elephant die a ways back.  I'd love to get another one.  Maybe an elephant dice box for them.

1 minute ago, Konas said:

Nope. Bastogne Walnut. It is a hybrid mix of Claro and English Walnut. 2 of my faves. Very excited to see it in person. Should be gorgeous with a capital G

My wallet just quivered.

Just now, Thomas Browne said:

Give your wallet a rest, @Barb Bliss.

Hey, I've been hanging back for a while, sans ambrosia maple.  It's not my fault you're broke after getting your luscious redheart rails.

Just now, Barb Bliss said:

Hey, I've been hanging back for a while, sans ambrosia maple.  It's not my fault you're broke after getting your luscious redheart rails.

Not broke.  And even before that, I've been doing much more of the "only buy what I need" as opposed to "pretty!!!"

I have more dragon sheaths than I can use at the moment.  Although that will change when the Kraken kickstarter dice get delivered.

I will just be happy to see a picture of the pretty wood ;).

Edited by WxCougar
Clarification of it.

1 minute ago, Thomas Browne said:

Not broke.  And even before that, I've been doing much more of the "only buy what I need" as opposed to "pretty!!!"

I have more dragon sheaths than I can use at the moment.  Although that will change when the Kraken kickstarter dice get delivered.

Kraken kickstarter dice?

4 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

I know a few people that will be inundated by new dice because of that one. Good excuse for more wood holders :). We, however, did not participate as we decided we had plenty of plastic dice. Now wood dice on the other hand....

1 minute ago, Barb Bliss said:

The inkdrop dice are cool, but I'm with @WxCougar on not needing any more dice.

That's primarily what I am getting.

And - please -- you always need more dice! :D

Just like you always need more wood.

2 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

That's primarily what I am getting.

And - please -- you always need more dice! :D

Just like you always need more wood.

BTW, your Redheart Boulder went through today. Should ship soon.....it is Lovely.

BTW, your Redheart Boulder went through today. Should ship soon.....it is Lovely.

Was that the last of the order it was waiting on?  Cool.  Definitely looking forward to seeing that as well as the B&W Ebony set.

I am trying to decide on getting that Pathfinder black walnut or going with the custom option.

1 minute ago, WxCougar said:

I am trying to decide on getting that Pathfinder black walnut or going with the custom option.

I tend to get what I see since finished wood is kind of a crap shoot.  Especially if what's online covers what I want.

24 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

Was that the last of the order it was waiting on?  Cool.  Definitely looking forward to seeing that as well as the B&W Ebony set.

Dammit, I don't know. I may have spoke too soon. I will look into it.

Dammit, I don't know. I may have spoke too soon. I will look into it.

No problem @Konas.  How are the repairs going as well?  I'd say just wait until everything is done and send it all at once either way.

18 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

I tend to get what I see since finished wood is kind of a crap shoot.  Especially if what's online covers what I want.

And I get that.. but I also trust @Konas and company to pick out good stuff for custom work, especially for underdogs.

2 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

And I get that.. but I also trust @Konas and company to pick out good stuff for custom work, especially for underdogs.

He's definitely good at that.  I stare at my redheart sentinel quite frequently.  I love active/spalty/dynamic wood looks.  That's why that stupid chechen adventure case is torturing me.  

And once again @Zoe I know I could get it with lights :P .  My day with a lighted adventure case will come 

3 minutes ago, tgpumpkin said:

He's definitely good at that.  I stare at my redheart sentinel quite frequently.  I love active/spalty/dynamic wood looks.  That's why that stupid chechen adventure case is torturing me.  

And once again @Zoe I know I could get it with lights :P .  My day with a lighted adventure case will come 

They'll do more than lights if you want too.  The AC I bought my friends at Devil's Luck Gaming was off the in stock page, and they added the metal symbol for me.