Konas

New Stuff Coming Out of the Wood Shop

Work is closed tomorrow due to Minnesota farting these arctic temps in our direction.  I will be around all day !

12 hours ago, tgpumpkin said:

Work is closed tomorrow due to Minnesota farting these arctic temps in our direction.  I will be around all day !

Drop should be around 2pm. Pathfinder Valhalla Screens and a few Dragon Sheaths. Sorry, no Sentinels today so far.

2 minutes ago, Konas said:

Drop should be around 2pm. Pathfinder Valhalla Screens and a few Dragon Sheaths. Sorry, no Sentinels today so far.

I chickened out driving across town for my appointment, so you can drop earlier if you wish. 😀

1 minute ago, Barb Bliss said:

I chickened out driving across town for my appointment, so you can drop earlier if you wish. 😀

Cool. We will drop them when they are ready. We are planning on 2 still. We have some meetings to take care of.....never thought my days would have as many meetings as they do now.

9 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

.....but this is @Thomas Browne and my big moment.....THIS WAS OUR CHANCE!!!!!

1 minute ago, tgpumpkin said:

.....but this is @Thomas Browne and my big moment.....THIS WAS OUR CHANCE!!!!!

Well, Zoe is putting some of it up now....

She is ahead of the game. She has staved off a firing...for the day.

11 minutes ago, Konas said:

Cool. We will drop them when they are ready. We are planning on 2 still. We have some meetings to take care of.....never thought my days would have as many meetings as they do now.

The price you pay for success.  At least you probably never had to wear a beeper.

Just now, Barb Bliss said:

The price you pay for success.  At least you probably never had to wear a beeper.

Nope. No beeper...ever. Cameron's wife had one up to a few years ago but she's a surgeon so I guess she had a good reason.

17 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

@Thomas Browne, the clock is ticking...

I really love that boco third down but I already got a boco sheath!  I actually like it a little better than the one I have (and mine is awesome)

also keep in mind @Thomas Browne was told the clock would start ticking at 2pm.  He’s likely going to call for @Zoe firing with management

2 minutes ago, tgpumpkin said:

I really love that boco third down but I already got a boco sheath!  I actually like it a little better than the one I have (and mine is awesome)

I've been told that you can never have enough wood... products.

The text for the pathfinder valhalla screen calls them keeper screens and mentions a blue dragon - should be black dragon. Gorgeous screens!

8 minutes ago, WxCougar said:

The text for the pathfinder valhalla screen calls them keeper screens and mentions a blue dragon - should be black dragon. Gorgeous screens!

Good catch. It is a blue dragon from the beginner box though. Not a black.

2 hours ago, Barb Bliss said:

I saw this earlier and wondered how much this has changed since you introduced the screens and sentinels.

image.png.97acc682e3d570c72d0bca2b185e2826.png

It goes: Valhalla Screens and accessories, then Sentinels and Dragon Sheaths tied for second. Then Adventure Cases.

14 minutes ago, WxCougar said:

Good morning sunshine!

I just got back inside from warming up my car again.  It's up to -21 now.  My car seat felt like I sat down on a wooden bench.  lol.  Those seat springs didn't move at all.

8 minutes ago, Konas said:

It goes: Valhalla Screens and accessories, then Sentinels and Dragon Sheaths tied for second. Then Adventure Cases.

And then there were 3 AC left.  Of course, you'd sell more dragon trays if you ever made more of them.  lol.

5 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

I just got back inside from warming up my car again.  It's up to -21 now.  My car seat felt like I sat down on a wooden bench.  lol.  Those seat springs didn't move at all.

The one luxury I have in my life...heated seats.  AMAZING!!!!!

12 minutes ago, Konas said:

Good catch. It is a blue dragon from the beginner box though. Not a black.

The wizkids miniature that is based on the Beginner's box art was labeled as a black dragon (I haven't seen the beginners box but have the mini). They have the curly horns while blues always had straight horns I thought.