Jump to content
Konas

New Stuff Coming Out of the Wood Shop

Recommended Posts

On 1/11/2019 at 2:03 PM, tgpumpkin said:

Gourdeous castle tray on my way.  Cross that off the list.

I'm still waiting on mine to be delivered. Glad you are finally getting one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I wanted something to organize all my KDM dice sets (5 d10 & 4 D6/set), what would y’all suggest? We have like 10+ sets...caus you know, gotta make sure the dice match the survivor... 🤪

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, RomyCat said:

I'm still waiting on mine to be delivered. Glad you are finally getting one.

This is in QA right now. Should ship very soon! It looks great BTW!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Konas said:

A few new things going up today. This is my fave. Ambrosia Maple.

1547665725_IMG_4303.jpg

Ive looked at this piece at least a dozen times the last 24 hours @Konas.  It really is remarkable.  Would have been an instabuy but then again considering @Barb Bliss finds a way to buy things within .00001 seconds of being launched I probably would have been beaten out ;) 

need more this....and spalted tamarind!  Love spalty.  The sheath teases me a lot but I have a boco sheath!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, GhostChopper said:

If I wanted something to organize all my KDM dice sets (5 d10 & 4 D6/set), what would y’all suggest? We have like 10+ sets...caus you know, gotta make sure the dice match the survivor... 🤪

I would go with a Sentinel with "Six" interiors on the top and bottom. That will give you 12 wells that can each hold a standard set of 7 polys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, tgpumpkin said:

Ive looked at this piece at least a dozen times the last 24 hours @Konas.  It really is remarkable.  Would have been an instabuy but then again considering @Barb Bliss finds a way to buy things within .00001 seconds of being launched I probably would have been beaten out ;) 

need more this....and spalted tamarind!  Love spalty.  The sheath teases me a lot but I have a boco sheath!  

Well crap I just realized spalty is gone.  Oh well.  It’s not there to tease me anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, tgpumpkin said:

Ive looked at this piece at least a dozen times the last 24 hours @Konas.  It really is remarkable.  Would have been an instabuy but then again considering @Barb Bliss finds a way to buy things within .00001 seconds of being launched I probably would have been beaten out ;) 

need more this....and spalted tamarind!  Love spalty.  The sheath teases me a lot but I have a boco sheath!  

Don't blame me.  It's still there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

Don't blame me.  It's still there.

You and I both share the honeycomb hang up red heart sister :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, tgpumpkin said:

@Konas is there a drop today?  

I don't think so. We will send out an email but it will mostly be about the new KS we are a part of. Your wallets are safe for the day from us.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Konas said:

I don't think so. We will send out an email but it will mostly be about the new KS we are a part of. Your wallets are safe for the day from us.

Well, there goes my afternoon entertainment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

We need @Konas to do more "Name that wood".

He's been too busy growing his company, the selfish bugger.  We could offer up some finished wood examples to guess.

Edited by Barb Bliss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

He's been too busy growing his company, the selfish bugger.  We could offer up some finished wood examples to guess.

I know - really the least he could do is give us each a share of the company, right? :D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Thomas Browne said:

Hmm -- B&W Ebony, Chacate Preto, and Spalted Tamarind?

 

You got one right.  B&W Ebony is the bottom one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

You got one right.  B&W Ebony is the bottom one.

Ok - I was pretty sure on that one.. the other two were definitely guesses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Thomas Browne said:

Ok my only other guesses for the other two would be Ziricote and Olivewood.

No and no, though you are close on the olivewood guess.  The left die is "brighter" in real life if that helps.  And it has a fun name to say, not that Chacate Preto isn't fun to say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Barb Bliss said:

No and no, though you are close on the olivewood guess.  The left die is "brighter" in real life if that helps.  And it has a fun name to say, not that Chacate Preto isn't fun to say.

@Konas-killer then? :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Thomas Browne said:

Ahh come on - what name is more fun to say than Cocobolo? :)

Want to know.  I don't think you get the third one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...