Jump to content
Konas

New Stuff Coming Out of the Wood Shop

Recommended Posts

Just now, Barb Bliss said:

Thank God.  More honeycomb on that Chechen.

I was thinking of you when I was prepping it for pics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

Thank God.  More honeycomb on that Chechen.

Yeah - but the second one is seriously tempting me.

 

Edit:  And it's gone.  Thank you @Barb Bliss :D

 

Edited by Thomas Browne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Konas said:

I was thinking of you when I was prepping it for pics.

And also when prepping the second one...that you just got! Haha!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Konas said:

And also when prepping the second one...that you just got! Haha!

The first step is admitting you have a problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Barb Bliss said:

The first step is admitting you have a problem.

I figured it had to be you.  I probably would have missed out even if I hadn't hesitated to post here :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Thomas Browne said:

I figured it had to be you.  I probably would have missed out even if I hadn't hesitated to post here :)

If it make you go all tingly, I'll give it up for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I posted that Chechen with the Yggdrasil engraving, saw the interiors, thought of @Barb Bliss, listed a couple more things... Bam, email notification of a purchase! Hehehe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Barb Bliss said:

If it make you go all tingly, I'll give it up for you.

I appreciate the offer.. but no.

If it had 'made me go all tingly' - I wouldn't have hesitated.. and would have posted here AFTER buying it :D

As I said - it was tempting though.  Can't blame you for pulling the trigger.

Sigh - I'm going to get a reputation for @tgpumpkin-ing at this rate :D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Zoe said:

I posted that Chechen with the Yggdrasil engraving, saw the interiors, thought of @Barb Bliss, listed a couple more things... Bam, email notification of a purchase! Hehehe.

That's the interiors I've been  looking for too @Zoe.  Definitely why I thought about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zoe said:

I posted that Chechen with the Yggdrasil engraving, saw the interiors, thought of @Barb Bliss, listed a couple more things... Bam, email notification of a purchase! Hehehe.

Zoe, send out some rubber feet with Barb's box please. TY, Mrs. Fisher.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Barb Bliss said:

That and the poison apple one will be gone in three, two, one...

Which poison apple?  The Yggdrasil?

Getting more wall-art?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Thomas Browne said:

Which poison apple?  The Yggdrasil?

Getting more wall-art?

Two of them are one too many already, but I'd trade the black rainbow for that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Curly Maple natural one is an amazin sample of the species. Should be there soon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Barb Bliss said:

Two of them are one too many already, but I'd trade the black rainbow for that.

Ahh - when you said they were going away, I thought you meant you were picking them up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Thomas Browne said:

Ahh - when you said they were going away, I thought you meant you were picking them up

I'm crazy, but not that crazy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...