Konas

New Stuff Coming Out of the Wood Shop

1 hour ago, GhostChopper said:

Rolly Pollies are awesome!!! I'm a bit jelly, I loved playing with those fellas when I was a kid.

...you can always send them my way!

I did too. But I didn't know they could multiply like they do. Our garden is usually carpeted by them, as well as the garage and porch.

3 hours ago, Barb Bliss said:

Pay no attention to the work computer crap on the table.  My dining room has turned into the game room there we can also occasionally eat.  About 80% of my DMG gear is on this shelf or hanging on the wall (dragon tray).

image.thumb.png.173d0c3ad48532cf14a11047c7b0f8cf.png

I believe I spy Rise of moloch with expansions yes?  Envious if you have the expansions :) 

2 minutes ago, tgpumpkin said:

I believe I spy Rise of moloch with expansions yes?  Envious if you have the expansions :) 

Yeah.  I went all in, but after playing it once, no one wanted to be the bad guy.  One of the things on my todo list is to figure out how to be an effective bad guy or come up with house rules to help him out.  The killer clowns really sucked me in.

Edited by Barb Bliss

1 minute ago, Barb Bliss said:

Yeah.  I went all in, but after playing it once, no one wanted to be the bad guy.  One of the things on my todo list is to figure out how to be an effective bad guy or come up with house rules to help him out.  The killer clowns really sucked me in.

As I’m sure you can imagine steampunk got me.  I got my hands on an eBay copy with embassy but hope to get my hands on the wheel someday.  

8 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

That last beautiful coffee table is no longer on the stock page.  Someone made a good buy.

It is in our office. We decided we couldn't part with it!

Merry Christmas to you!

Oh man! Can we open Barb's surprise box at the company holiday party this Friday?!

Just now, Zoe said:

Oh man! Can we open Barb's surprise box at the company holiday party this Friday?!

I think that would be a great time! Anything in it that is NSFW, @Barb Bliss?

Just now, Zoe said:

YESSSSSSS. I'm really curious to see what this is.

My mother would be so proud of me coming up with walnuts and black beans for anti-shaking snooping when I couldn't find my jingle bells.

Two different, though similar names for the same screen.  And then @Zoe was fired.

image.thumb.png.6643b49ed26201f32a52400a3066e52b.png

Haha, gosh darn it. Fixed!