Konas

New Stuff Coming Out of the Wood Shop

14 minutes ago, Konas said:

Hah! Will do! Might have to come after the New Year though! We are pretty swamped with Holiday Orders at the moment. What would you all like to see? Any suggestion of 'tables' will immediately get you 3 demerits...

Of course not @Konas.  We understand how that is a hot button topic for you.  I am heartened to see that my point system has inspired you to create a demerit system of your own ;) 

i actually do have an idea though...just off the top of my inspired mind....consider this...

a piece of furniture with a flat top and one or more legs, providing a level surface on which objects may be placed, and that can be used for such purposes as eating, writing, working, or playing games.

😁

14 hours ago, GhostChopper said:

E2F894DE-92B9-4A2C-A191-D3061D2CA268.thumb.png.65f7ef8c1efff54fcc1e0e2dc887a2ad.png

Bubinga? Is this a new wood you’re working with, or have I somehow missed it this whole time?!?

Not new! We've been using more of it for retail and Kickstarter orders, though, so it hasn't seen the stock page as much lately. :) It's one of my favs.

4 minutes ago, tgpumpkin said:

Of course not @Konas.  We understand how that is a hot button topic for you.  I am heartened to see that my point system has inspired you to create a demerit system of your own ;) 

i actually do have an idea though...just off the top of my inspired mind....consider this...

a piece of furniture with a flat top and one or more legs, providing a level surface on which objects may be placed, and that can be used for such purposes as eating, writing, working, or playing games.

😁

Nicely done, sir. Nicely done.

1 hour ago, tgpumpkin said:

Lol while I have missed out on the occasional item....I like to think of it more as conscientious shopping rather than waffling 😛 @Thomas Browne And @Barb Bliss .  

i saw the striped sentinel and had an easy shot to get it.  Peeps who know me know I love contrast.  What held me back?  The honeycomb.  If it had a different configuration you’d be talking to an owner of his second sentinel.

oh and welcome to the forums @LaBelleFleur !  As you are now witnessing first hand....this group is a real life version of Hungry Hungry Hippos and I’m the player with the hippo who has a broken lever on his hippo 😛 

1EF5E807-B04D-45FC-8893-9D085AD7ADAD.gif

re: Waffling - I have just three words for you @tgpumpkin -- "Wenge Castle Tray"

41 minutes ago, Konas said:

Hah! Will do! Might have to come after the New Year though! We are pretty swamped with Holiday Orders at the moment. What would you all like to see? Any suggestion of 'tables' will immediately get you 3 demerits...

Only 3?  @Serge Darveau wouldn't even notice just 3!!

Besides - you even built one already for yourselves, why leave us out of it??

There's always that KD:M chest I showed you that you could do your own version of :D

<sigh> Fine... how about ramping up the miniature display shelves you did at one point (a larger version of it)?

Maybe a card tray?  (draw and discard piles)  Something large enough to hold say the Terraforming Mars deck, or Arkham Asylum mythos decks?

Or something smaller but could hold multiple 'decks' to draw from - i.e. something you could use to layout a Dominion game for instance.

9 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

Only 3?  @Serge Darveau wouldn't even notice just 3!!

Besides - you even built one already for yourselves, why leave us out of it??

There's always that KD:M chest I showed you that you could do your own version of :D

<sigh> Fine... how about ramping up the miniature display shelves you did at one point (a larger version of it)?

Maybe a card tray?  (draw and discard piles)  Something large enough to hold say the Terraforming Mars deck, or Arkham Asylum mythos decks?

Or something smaller but could hold multiple 'decks' to draw from - i.e. something you could use to layout a Dominion game for instance.

I'm really quiet for now, backing about 70 KS in 18 months to renew my game collection, still waitng for 26 and the strike will add more delay.

Canada Post is working to stabilize operations after the end of the rotating strikes. With our network currently facing unprecedented backlogs, customers can continue to expect delivery delays for the next several weeks.

for International parcels: Delays are likely to stretch into March of 2019. International items will require screening by the Canada Border Services Agency. We are working in partnership with them to manage the significant existing backlog.

18 hours ago, Zoe said:

One of them does come on the forums sometimes!!

That awkward moment when you find out someone’s talking about you. 😉

Just now, 88east said:

I may have gasped when I saw it. 

76F2108D-CA14-4651-89C0-77EEC1519904.jpeg

Nice.  That definitely caught my eye, but I really don't need another dragon sheath at the moment.

1 minute ago, Thomas Browne said:

Nice.  That definitely caught my eye, but I really don't need another dragon sheath at the moment.

I don’t either. I mean I have 4 slimlines and another XL. I also have two dice towers, and have ordered a sentinel. I’m not lacking in places to put dice. I just have a small addiction. 

4 minutes ago, 88east said:

I don’t either. I mean I have 4 slimlines and another XL. I also have two dice towers, and have ordered a sentinel. I’m not lacking in places to put dice. I just have a small addiction. 

I am pretty sure we all do.

18 minutes ago, 88east said:

I hadn't put your forum name together with the name you order under...Welcome! That was a good buy!

16 minutes ago, WxCougar said:

I am pretty sure we all do.

I can honestly say that I do not have a dice addiction. Almost everything else though. RPG Books, definitely. Minis as well. Dice just have never gotten me too badly. Now, let me be clear, I always get new dice for a new character. ALWAYS. But I don't buy them for the purposes of growing a collection.

45 minutes ago, Konas said:

And beer. I probably need to add that as well....😄

Yeah, I think we can add that one to our list too : ).

3 hours ago, Zoe said:

Not new! We've been using more of it for retail and Kickstarter orders, though, so it hasn't seen the stock page as much lately. :) It's one of my favs.

It’s soo pretty! I don’t know how I’ve missed it before! Does it ever go by another name?

1 hour ago, Konas said:

I hadn't put your forum name together with the name you order under...Welcome! That was a good buy!

Thanks! I post infrequently and lurk a bit more often. Oh, and bug @Zoe via email a lot!

1 hour ago, Konas said:

I can honestly say that I do not have a dice addiction. Almost everything else though. RPG Books, definitely. Minis as well. Dice just have never gotten me too badly. Now, let me be clear, I always get new dice for a new character. ALWAYS. But I don't buy them for the purposes of growing a collection.

I’ve got multiple addictions: minis, RPG books, terrain tiles, maps, dice, Dog Might. I mean my umbrella addiction it probably RPGs (currently in 4 games), all the rest just feed into it!

468EE0C2-39BF-4655-AD77-641A5F0AC3DC.jpeg

214FCB02-E70A-472F-BA37-29B628C21CA9.jpeg

My addictions are probably miniatures, Breyer Horses, rocks/gem stones, Pathfinder, music (instruments), crafts (beads, chainmaille more so than fabric), and craft beer.

35 minutes ago, WxCougar said:

My addictions are probably miniatures, Breyer Horses, rocks/gem stones, Pathfinder, music (instruments), crafts (beads, chainmaille more so than fabric), and craft beer.

My addictions are RPG systems/books (have more than I will ever be able to play in this lifetime), Board Games (ditto - although I try harder to play them all with these), Dog Might and KD:M

1 hour ago, 88east said:

Thanks! I post infrequently and lurk a bit more often. Oh, and bug @Zoe via email a lot!

Excellent! If Zoe doesn't respond to you within 7.5 minutes on any occasion, even Sunday night at 2am EDT, be sure to let me know. If she doesn't....

fired.png.798913e563b19110707e2551eabddc4a.png

1 hour ago, WxCougar said:

Is a Breyer Horse a Horse that is made out of delicious Ice Cream?

71SMbfPELoL._SY355_.jpg

Just now, Konas said:

Is a Breyer Horse a Horse that is made out of delicious Ice Cream?

71SMbfPELoL._SY355_.jpg

That would be the rare BreyerS horse ;).