Jump to content
Konas

New Stuff Coming Out of the Wood Shop

Recommended Posts

We have sold over 50 of them so far. I am interested to pull the numbers in another month and see what sells best. Right now, it is easily any Dracolich. Followed in a distant 2nd by Yggdrasil. The custom orders are almost all Dracolich and a couple of Spellbooks.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Konas said:

We have sold over 50 of them so far. I am interested to pull the numbers in another month and see what sells best. Right now, it is easily any Dracolich. Followed in a distant 2nd by Yggdrasil. The custom orders are almost all Dracolich and a couple of Spellbooks.

Dracolich is cool, and so is Yggdrasil, but I thought the dragon would have been 2nd place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

Dracolich is cool, and so is Yggdrasil, but I thought the dragon would have been 2nd place.

Yeah, me too. I also thought Castle would have been higher but it isn't. We have a really cool Hellhound one coming next week and another, secret trademarked design, that I STILL cannot talk about. Hopefully soon though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Konas said:

Yeah, me too. I also thought Castle would have been higher but it isn't. We have a really cool Hellhound one coming next week and another, secret trademarked design, that I STILL cannot talk about. Hopefully soon though.

Hellhound???  Oh good Lord!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

And not surprisingly both the green Dracolich and the Peruvian Walnut screens are gone.

 

You beat me to it.  LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@RomyCat Just wanted to let you know that your Valhalla Screen is getting worked on today. It will be cut to shape on the bandsaw, then magnets placed, then sanding. Finishing later this week!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Konas said:

@RomyCat Just wanted to let you know that your Valhalla Screen is getting worked on today. It will be cut to shape on the bandsaw, then magnets placed, then sanding. Finishing later this week!

What is she getting???  Leopardwood, of course!  Which sculpt?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Barb Bliss said:

What is she getting???  Leopardwood, of course!  Which sculpt?

I will let here tell you. After I posted I thought, 'What if this is a gift?' Its a long shot but its better if I say no more.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Konas said:

I will let here tell you. After I posted I thought, 'What if this is a gift?' Its a long shot but its better if I say no more.

@Konas, don't worry. She is getting it for herself ?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have a very interesting Black Walnut Sentinel going up today. Curious to see how it goes. I will only say that it...is...wormy?!?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, WxCougar said:

Wow, that is crazy looking. Really cool though.

Yeah, it is the first ever piece of Black Walnut like this we have had in the shop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, WxCougar said:

Wow, that is crazy looking. Really cool though.

Why would you make another honeycomb sentinel when there are already a bunch collecting dust on the stock page?  I probably would have tried to buy this if it had a different configuration.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

Why would you make another honeycomb sentinel when there are already a bunch collecting dust on the stock page?  I probably would have tried to buy this if it had a different configuration.

There's only three of them with the Honeycomb interior listed out of 13 right now. It sells very well on the custom side as well. Second best out of all the interiors. I think it is because most of our fan base are RPG players

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have too many dice for a honeycomb. That or I need more special dice that a honeycomb is good for. And of course I don't need another sentinel lol.  Looking forward to getting our 2 new ones and the two older ones in the next day or two! : )

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Konas said:

Yeah, it is the first ever piece of Black Walnut like this we have had in the shop.

And apparently someone found it stunning - as it is gone.

Did I miss any other pieces?  I definitely see a bunch of new stuff out there.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Konas said:

Yeah, it is the first ever piece of Black Walnut like this we have had in the shop.

Anyone we know get it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

And apparently someone found it stunning - as it is gone.

Did I miss any other pieces?  I definitely see a bunch of new stuff out there.

LOTS of Dragon Sheaths!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Zoe said:

LOTS of Dragon Sheaths!

Yeah - saw a bunch there.  I like some of the new engraving you're doing on them.  But with two VtM ones on the way, I don't need another sheath at the moment.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

Yeah - saw a bunch there.  I like some of the new engraving you're doing on them.  But with two VtM ones on the way, I don't need another sheath at the moment.

They are in finishing right now and look great. Your Wenge is a very nice piece. Should ship soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Konas said:

They are in finishing right now and look great. Your Wenge is a very nice piece. Should ship soon.

Cool!  I wasn't concerned.. just stating that I don't really need another sheath at the moment.

Not likely to buy anything else for a while, but if I did - it would probably be a Sentinel.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×