Konas

New Stuff Coming Out of the Wood Shop

Just now, Konas said:

I have only run out once. I ration them.

Hmmm...it seems like as an admin you get at least 20 while we meager folk have to ration our 5.  

1 minute ago, Konas said:

I have only run out once. I ration them.

My guess is that as an administrator, you have about 20 times more than the common folk.  I think you should make all underdogs admins.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tgpumpkin said:

Hmmm...it seems like as an admin you get at least 20 while we meager folk have to ration our 5.  

Great siblings think alike.  Jinx, the cokes on you.

Edited by Barb Bliss
  • Like 1

@tgpumpkin, I just got back inside from blowing my front steps/walks.  The good news is that there wasn't so much snow out there yet that I couldn't blow it, all the salt I put out yesterday did a number on all the ice that was .5" or less to the point I could blow it off as well, and it was still above 10 degrees.  The bad news is that I look like a snowman, my coat/boots/mittens/hair/pants are soaked through, the temperatures are dropping, and it's still coming down.  The back I can get with the snow blower as long as it isn't really wet snow (which it isn't) and we don't get more than 8" of snow (top end of the projections) after work.  The plows will go through the alley/streets tonight, and should create dykes across the service walk and driveway.  Anyway, I hope you enjoy Jacksonville.  

p.s. @RomyCat, you are always welcome to come up here and help me take care of the snow.

image.png.d5c0d2ad4de866b395af3ed215b7e4be.png

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

So who is the artist?

Its Fernanda Suarez. She is amazing. And super duper nice. Lindsey knows her. 

https://society6.com/fernandasuarez/s?q=&page=2

https://www.plaidhatgames.com/games/ashes

The game is great too. You al know my love of LCGs. Ashes is a great intro into those types of games. And a lot less cards so its not overwhelming to get into.

56 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

My guess is that as an administrator, you have about 20 times more than the common folk.  I think you should make all underdogs admins.

That would be chaos!

4 minutes ago, Konas said:

That would be chaos!

It would help keep you young.  That and another puppy.  Right @Lindsey and @Zoe?

Edited by Barb Bliss
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

It would help keep you young.  That and another puppy.  Right @Lindsey and @Zoe?

fgdfg.jpg

• Haha 5

Since I get employee of the week votes from time to time I guess it's only fair I'm eligible to be fired.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Konas said:

I will tag @Zoe here. She can tell you more about the repairs. If she doesn't....well....we all know what that means

We're moving along!! Sorry, Thomas, the holidays got us all clogged up. I should have them finished for you this month. :)

26 minutes ago, Zoe said:

We're moving along!! Sorry, Thomas, the holidays got us all clogged up. I should have them finished for you this month. :)

Like I said - no problem @Zoe - was just curious based on @Konas statement on the redheart boulder.  I just figure you might as well ship it all at once whenever both the dice and the repairs are complete.

30 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

Since I get employee of the week votes from time to time I guess it's only fair I'm eligible to be fired.  

So how come I was eligible to be fired earlier this week? :D

15 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

And then @Konas was fired!

I was pretty sure someone had made that graphic at some point - I tried looking for it earlier when he made the 'mole' comment, but couldn't find it.

3 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

I was pretty sure someone had made that graphic at some point - I tried looking for it earlier when he made the 'mole' comment, but couldn't find it.

I bet @Lindsey has that at her finger tips.

• Like 1

Just now, Thomas Browne said:

or @Zoe]

I was thinking like "You didn't do your chores.  And then @Konas was fired." Or "You left a wet towel on the bathroom floor.  And then @Konas was fired."  Or "He brought me Girl Scout cookies (but were they made from real GS?).  And then @Konas was rehired."

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Barb Bliss said:

@tgpumpkin, I just got back inside from blowing my front steps/walks.  The good news is that there wasn't so much snow out there yet that I couldn't blow it, all the salt I put out yesterday did a number on all the ice that was .5" or less to the point I could blow it off as well, and it was still above 10 degrees.  The bad news is that I look like a snowman, my coat/boots/mittens/hair/pants are soaked through, the temperatures are dropping, and it's still coming down.  The back I can get with the snow blower as long as it isn't really wet snow (which it isn't) and we don't get more than 8" of snow (top end of the projections) after work.  The plows will go through the alley/streets tonight, and should create dykes across the service walk and driveway.  Anyway, I hope you enjoy Jacksonville.  

p.s. @RomyCat, you are always welcome to come up here and help me take care of the snow.

image.png.d5c0d2ad4de866b395af3ed215b7e4be.png

Considering the polar disaster we had last week, I feel no guilt in experiencing a 100 degree difference from a week ago :P 

2 hours ago, Konas said:

It sounds a lot like Cameron actually. We also have an apprentice that has the last name Trout

24131392_971923319644439_4353963526028616060_n.jpg

That photo is epic! Love the R2D2, tho I took the most amusement in thinking that was a photo of Jesus in a bikini the back.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, GhostChopper said:

That photo is epic! Love the R2D2, tho I took the most amusement in thinking that was a photo of Jesus in a bikini the back.

No reactions!!!!  That's got to get into the vernacular.  Bikini Jesus.

24 minutes ago, GhostChopper said:

That pic is in the shop😏

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

No reactions!!!!  That's got to get into the vernacular.  Bikini Jesus.

I think you should change your forum name to that!