Jump to content
Konas

New Stuff Coming Out of the Wood Shop

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

No problem @Konas.  How are the repairs going as well?  I'd say just wait until everything is done and send it all at once either way.

 

I will tag @Zoe here. She can tell you more about the repairs. If she doesn't....well....we all know what that means

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

I just realized that stunning Chechen screen is gone.

We were tempted to get that one but said if it sold it means we are not to get that. 

I love character in woods, especially black walnut. Funny enough, i don't have any black walnut. The one we bought was a gift.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Thomas Browne said:

They'll do more than lights if you want too.  The AC I bought my friends at Devil's Luck Gaming was off the in stock page, and they added the metal symbol for me.

.....why are you doing this?  lol I CANT!  Outside of tg's price range.  One of the DMG faithful will eventually get it.  

It's all good because my focus is on a 2nd sentinel that would compliment the first.  

ps-I'm in Jacksonville this week for a conference.  So weird to experience humidity in February.  @Konas tell Cameron I ate at an irish pub and had fish and chips and a Guiness while sitting outside overlooking the river.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, tgpumpkin said:

.....why are you doing this?  lol I CANT!  Outside of tg's price range.  One of the DMG faithful will eventually get it.  

It's all good because my focus is on a 2nd sentinel that would compliment the first.  

ps-I'm in Jacksonville this week for a conference.  So weird to experience humidity in February.  @Konas tell Cameron I ate at an irish pub and had fish and chips and a Guiness while sitting outside overlooking the river.  

I will. All that guy drinks is Guinness. It will torture him!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, tgpumpkin said:

.....why are you doing this?  lol I CANT!  Outside of tg's price range.  One of the DMG faithful will eventually get it.  

It's all good because my focus is on a 2nd sentinel that would compliment the first.  

ps-I'm in Jacksonville this week for a conference.  So weird to experience humidity in February.  @Konas tell Cameron I ate at an irish pub and had fish and chips and a Guiness while sitting outside overlooking the river.  

It's snowing outside 4-6" then the temps will plummet to -15 below tonight.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Konas said:

I will. All that guy drinks is Guinness. It will torture him!

He drinks Guinness all day while working in the shop?? :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, tgpumpkin said:

.....why are you doing this?  lol I CANT!  Outside of tg's price range.  One of the DMG faithful will eventually get it.  

It's all good because my focus is on a 2nd sentinel that would compliment the first.  

ps-I'm in Jacksonville this week for a conference.  So weird to experience humidity in February.  @Konas tell Cameron I ate at an irish pub and had fish and chips and a Guiness while sitting outside overlooking the river.  

Why?  Because if YOU buy it, then I won't be tempted by it any more!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Thomas Browne said:

He drinks Guinness all day while working in the shop?? :D

Maybe it's you drinking.  All that guy drinks is G*.  That's why he's so darn thirsty at the end of the work day. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Thomas Browne said:

He drinks Guinness all day while working in the shop?? :D

MOLES!!!!! MOLES EVERYWHERE!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

He drinks Guinness all day while working in the shop?? :D

operating bandsaws.  I thought I saw tinges of red mixed in my DMG wood pieces ;) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, tgpumpkin said:

Our server was wearing a kilt.  His name was Fish.

yep.

My dad's side of the family has some Fish people in it.  Not that I've ever seen any of them.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Konas said:

MOLES!!!!! MOLES EVERYWHERE!!!!!

Yes - yes there are.

7 minutes ago, Konas said:

I will. All that guy drinks is Guinness. It will torture him!

And we have found our mole!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Thomas Browne said:

Yes - yes there are.

And we have found our mole!

Out of reactions again!  But oh the irony.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tgpumpkin said:

Our server was wearing a kilt.  His name was Fish.

yep.

It sounds a lot like Cameron actually. We also have an apprentice that has the last name Trout

24131392_971923319644439_4353963526028616060_n.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Konas said:

It sounds a lot like Cameron actually. We also have an apprentice that has the last name Trout

24131392_971923319644439_4353963526028616060_n.jpg

The coloring book R2-D2 combined with the scantily clad woman dressed in a red cloak/coat really brings this photo together.  Amazing composition overall.  

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Konas said:

It sounds a lot like Cameron actually. We also have an apprentice that has the last name Trout

24131392_971923319644439_4353963526028616060_n.jpg

He kind of looks like the R2D2 drawing next to him.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tgpumpkin said:

The coloring book R2-D2 combined with the scantily clad woman dressed in a red cloak/coat really brings this photo together.  Amazing composition overall.  

LOL.  Don't forget about the picture on the door too.

Edited by Barb Bliss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tgpumpkin said:

The coloring book R2-D2 combined with the scantily clad woman dressed in a red cloak/coat really brings this photo together.  Amazing composition overall.  

The woman illustration is mine from the artist that worked on Ashes the card game. I love her work. Had to take it out of our office as we hired more people. Damn HR. It now hangs in my home office.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Konas said:

The woman illustration is mine from the artist that worked on Ashes the card game. I love her work. Had to take it out of our office as we hired more people. Damn HR. It now hangs in my home office.

Can HR do anything about me being out of likes for the day?  Just tried to like this but once again...no dice. ;) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tgpumpkin said:

Can HR do anything about me being out of likes for the day?  Just tried to like this but once again...no dice. ;) 

I'd trophy that if I had any reactions left myself.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Barb Bliss said:

I'd trophy that if I had any reactions left myself.

 

2 minutes ago, tgpumpkin said:

Can HR do anything about me being out of likes for the day?  Just tried to like this but once again...no dice. ;) 

I have only run out once. I ration them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Konas said:

 

I have only run out once. I ration them.

I try to ration them to.. I've only run out maybe 2 or 3 times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Konas said:

The woman illustration is mine from the artist that worked on Ashes the card game. I love her work. Had to take it out of our office as we hired more people. Damn HR. It now hangs in my home office.

So who is the artist?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×