Konas

New Stuff Coming Out of the Wood Shop

11 minutes ago, Konas said:

Zoe, send out some rubber feet with Barb's box please. TY, Mrs. Fisher.....

Attached to it or separate?

Just now, Zoe said:

Attached to it or separate?

Separate. Thanks MF

• Haha 1

Just now, Konas said:

Separate. Thanks MF

This reminds me of something.  I created a variable for "try this mainframe" to contain a code for the particular mainframe.  I call it "tryThisMF".  I didn't think anything of it until Drew burst out laughing when he saw it the first time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Barb Bliss said:

This reminds me of something.  I created a variable for "try this mainframe" to contain a code for the particular mainframe.  I call it "tryThisMF".  I didn't think anything of it until Drew burst out laughing when he saw it the first time.

3 minutes ago, Konas said:

Separate. Thanks MF

Is that anyway to speak to @Zoe, @Konas??

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Barb Bliss said:

Nice one, MF.

• Haha 1

I think the maple would have looked better without the engraving...

I agree.

I think the maple would have looked better without the engraving...

In person though, it is very pretty. Depending on where you sit you either see the engraving really well or the amazing curl in the wood. Its almost holographic.

Just now, Konas said:

I agree.

It's still pretty - but yeah, you don't get to see as much of the wood because of the size/detail of the engraving.

Aww, thanks, everybody!! I should grab some photos of the ring. The band is rose gold with a raw diamond, but the band is sculpted to look like a branch.

• Like 2

Just now, Zoe said:

Aww, thanks, everybody!! I should grab some photos of the ring. The band is rose gold with a raw diamond, but the band is sculpted to look like a branch.

Sounds cool and unconventional.

• Like 1

Congrats @Zoe!

And that Chechen is amazing! I didn't get to see the other one.

Edited by WxCougar
  • Like 1

image.png.067947c1dde1a7fe8cd0c18126b5cf7f.png

Thanks for posting. And yeah, that would have been something I'd been all over too. My poor Bocote sentinel is going to have to return to the pastures of its birth so need to think of something to put in its place.

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, WxCougar said:

Thanks for posting. And yeah, that would have been something I'd been all over too. My poor Bocote sentinel is going to have to return to the pastures of its birth so need to think of something to put in its place.

Huh?  What happened to your other one?

1 minute ago, WxCougar said:

I am willing to let it go to another underdog...

• Like 1

Just now, Thomas Browne said:

Huh?  What happened to your other one?

If I remember correctly, warping was an issue.

Ughh.. at least mine just needed to have the slots expanded a bit - cards weren't fitting in.

2 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

I thought we remade it and sent her a new one. I thought I saw it in the shop. Please, @WxCougar let me know if I am incorrect. We will take care of you.

7 minutes ago, Konas said:

I thought we remade it and sent her a new one. I thought I saw it in the shop. Please, @WxCougar let me know if I am incorrect. We will take care of you.

Zoe already knows about it. The second one did the same thing as the first one. I don't think I'm allowed Bocote since that was 2 warping. The Machiche and the newer Ziricote and Purpleheart are doing just great!  I told Zoe we would just bring it with us when we come see you guys.

Edited by WxCougar
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

I am willing to let it go to another underdog...

That is sweet of you but you keep it :).  There will be something awesome that comes down the line for me. That and I think I need a different configuration anyway.

Just now, WxCougar said:

Zoe already know about it. The second one did the same thing as the first one. I don't think I'm allowed Bocote since that was 2 warping. The Machiche and the newer Ziricote and Purpleheart are doing just great!  I told Zoe we would just bring it with us when we come see you guys.

Oh man, that really sucks. So sorry to hear that. We usually don't have that issue with Bocote. You can take your pick of anything you want when you get here!

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, WxCougar said:

Zoe already know about it. The second one did the same thing as the first one. I don't think I'm allowed Bocote since that was 2 warping. The Machiche and the newer Ziricote and Purpleheart are doing just great!  I told Zoe we would just bring it with us when we come see you guys.

She doesn't tell me anything. So that MF is fired!

MF.jpg

• Haha 3