Konas

New Stuff Coming Out of the Wood Shop

We have a ton of Dragon Sheaths available in stock so we are doing a flash sale for 25% off. ONE HOUR ONLY!

• Like 2

On 12/6/2018 at 2:11 PM, Barb Bliss said:

Merry Christmas to me!

image.png.a9b918e0cebf0e68bdeaaca80653593b.png

Just realized @Barb Bliss -- did you cancel your purchase when you found out this was BoRo?  Definitely looks like the same one that is on the site now.

14 hours ago, Thomas Browne said:

Just realized @Barb Bliss -- did you cancel your purchase when you found out this was BoRo?  Definitely looks like the same one that is on the site now.

Yeah.  Part of the thrill is finding a golden nugget on the site, and having that golden nugget be a wood/design I don't already have.  I already have a beautiful boro sentinel.

1 hour ago, Barb Bliss said:

Yeah.  Part of the thrill is finding a golden nugget on the site, and having that golden nugget be a wood/design I don't already have.  I already have a beautiful boro sentinel.

Something boro is my next target I think.

56 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

Look no further than that sentinel then.

The sentinel has almost everything I want except it has the same dragon I have on my awesome redheart.  I'd like something different I think.  We're getting closer though!

So no waffles...just not there yet :)  My time will come.  

PS-I failed to mention that I got my Boxthrone too.  I think you got the bigger set as mine is more 1 column's worth or 2 smaller columns side by side.  I can't wait to set mine up :) 

Just now, tgpumpkin said:

The sentinel has almost everything I want except it has the same dragon I have on my awesome redheart.  I'd like something different I think.  We're getting closer though!

PS-I failed to mention that I got my Boxthrone too.  I think you got the bigger set as mine is more 1 column's worth or 2 smaller columns side by side.  I can't wait to set mine up :) 

It took a lot longer to set up than I expected.  1) to remove all the stuff from the boxes took longer than the actual set up.  2) getting the shelves in the proper place (use a level to save time) was a bear cat.  Good thing it's winter or the neighbors would have really wondered about my sanity/safety.

1 hour ago, tgpumpkin said:

We could always change the engraving~

@Konas @Zoe I have an idea for a new board meeting gaming table for you guys (as seen on board game revolution Facebook page). Then again perhaps you already have it.....

3FB73A1C-BD43-4EDA-A8B4-10C511E877CE.jpeg

• Like 8

1 hour ago, tgpumpkin said:

@Konas @Zoe I have an idea for a new board meeting gaming table for you guys (as seen on board game revolution Facebook page). Then again perhaps you already have it.....

That is pretry awesome. All Vikings need that.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

Oh my - the other table is gone from R&D.  

Did someone finally pick it up?

The Mikes decided to keep it!

3 minutes ago, Zoe said:

The Mikes decided to keep it!

Ahh.. well sorry it didn't sell.. but it is beautiful and I don't blame them.

You know I was discussing a similar table with them until the custom Game Topper became an option.

On 12/12/2018 at 8:02 AM, tgpumpkin said:

Wow, if I was rich, I would build a new room to my house just to put this table in. Alas, I can only stare at the picture. So cool.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RomyCat said:

Wow, if I was rich, I would build a new room to my house just to put this table in. Alas, I can only stare at the picture. So cool.

Agreed.  All that's missing is an UNCARVED, UNHARMED pumpkin as a centerpiece.

Still waiting for you to take down your dismal and morbid videos harming pumpkins @Zoe and @Konas

still waiting.....

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, tgpumpkin said:

Agreed.  All that's missing is an UNCARVED, UNHARMED pumpkin as a centerpiece.

Still waiting for you to take down your dismal and morbid videos harming pumpkins @Zoe and @Konas

still waiting.....

I have no control over this!!! Please do not hold this against me!!!

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, GhostChopper said:

That dracolich tho! Sooo pretty! 😻😻😻

Several beauties that aren't going to survive the weekend.

• Like 1

That teal is definitely teal. And agree, lots of those will probably be gone by week's start.  I also like the mixed species Sentinel.

Just now, WxCougar said:

That teal is definitely teal. And agree, lots of those will probably be gone by week's start.  I also like the mixed species Sentinel.

Understatement of the week....