Jump to content
Konas

New Stuff Coming Out of the Wood Shop

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Konas said:

I totally forgot about this. Here you go. Install will be soon...and it looks like we will be able to do a drop off. I will send you a note tomorrow about the details. I am pumped to see this as a full table. There are some really excellent pieces of Red Heart going in it!

IMG_3134.JPG

IMG_3135.JPG

These do look AMAZING!  OMG thank you for this.  I can't wait to see it fully assembled in person!

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Konas said:

I totally forgot about this. Here you go. Install will be soon...and it looks like we will be able to do a drop off. I will send you a note tomorrow about the details. I am pumped to see this as a full table. There are some really excellent pieces of Red Heart going in it!

IMG_3134.JPG

IMG_3135.JPG

That is quite pretty. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some new stock just went up. @Rosie drew an amazing Dragon Rider screen and we engraved it onto a piece of Canary Wood. We also made this other thing....

IMG_3236.JPG

IMG_3240.JPG

IMG_3254.JPG

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Konas said:

Some new stock just went up. @Rosie drew an amazing Dragon Rider screen and we engraved it onto a piece of Canary Wood. We also made this other thing....

IMG_3236.JPG

IMG_3240.JPG

IMG_3254.JPG

That art is a beauty! Little busy on the Canary wood, but still a delight! That engraving would look stunning on Purple Heart! 😉😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Konas said:

Some new stock just went up. @Rosie drew an amazing Dragon Rider screen and we engraved it onto a piece of Canary Wood. We also made this other thing....

IMG_3236.JPG

IMG_3240.JPG

IMG_3254.JPG

Wait...is that a coaster?!? 😻😻😻

 

Still awesome as wall art. 😜

Edited by GhostChopper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would it be possible to do that engraving on coasters?!? Like a puzzle set of coasters?!? Or just a few miniaturized engravings of the dragon rider? 🙀😻😸

Edited by GhostChopper
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GhostChopper said:

Would it be possible to do that engraving on coasters?!? Like a puzzle set of coasters?!? Or just a few miniaturized engravings of the dragon rider? 🙀😻😸

Looks like a table is gone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Thomas Browne said:

Looks like a table is gone.

Nice!  Not the one I was expecting to go though.  Free shipping on the tables is a huge savings.

Edited by Barb Bliss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/24/2018 at 1:16 PM, Barb Bliss said:

Nice!  Not the one I was expecting to go though.  Free shipping on the tables is a huge savings.

I agree.. I would have thought the walnut would go first too.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Thomas Browne said:

I am certainly hoping this is a mistake.. as this seems awfully expensive for a dragon sheath :D

http://dogmight.com/stock?id=8593

 

I'm back! So now I'm fixin' everything, including that. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/23/2018 at 11:57 AM, GhostChopper said:

Would it be possible to do the dragon rider engraving on coasters?!? Like a puzzle set of coasters?!? Or just a few miniaturized engravings of the dragon rider? 🙀😻😸

@Zoe ^  😊🤤😜

Edited by GhostChopper
💖💖💖
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, GhostChopper said:

@Zoe ^  😊🤤😜

I WISH. The puzzle set might make it more doable. It would have to be a new piece entirely if we made it smaller, it would get squooshed.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Zoe said:

I WISH. The puzzle set might make it more doable. It would have to be a new piece entirely if we made it smaller, it would get squooshed.

Or maybe something like a serving tray that had a single panel with the engraving as the base.  But maybe was sculpted like that one cthulhu tray you did where you left the 'rim' around it?

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zoe said:

I WISH. The puzzle set might make it more doable. It would have to be a new piece entirely if we made it smaller, it would get squooshed.

Fair. It is quite a bit of detail in a tiny package. 😢🤪 Does your laser engraver take black/white images and cut to the color change or do you require vectors? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, GhostChopper said:

Fair. It is quite a bit of detail in a tiny package. 😢🤪 Does your laser engraver take black/white images and cut to the color change or do you require vectors? 

It can do either.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×