Konas

New Stuff Coming Out of the Wood Shop

5 minutes ago, tgpumpkin said:

@Konas really liking some of the new product you're throwing out there.  Nicely done.  Hopefully you'll sell a lot of stock during Christmas.

I really like your "R&D" trays...but those are dangerously close to Coco style.  I'll be curious if anyone says anything.  They are different...but you can tell they're related :) 

Some people aren't happy unless they are complaining about something.

4 minutes ago, tgpumpkin said:

...I kind of want one now.  DAMN IT @Zoe

What did I do?!

Just now, Konas said:

Yeah, that's why they are in R and D. We are keeping them a little quiet. They actually are the first prototypes of that idea before we developed CoCos.

Maybe change the bottom/top so you can stack them without sliding as an option.

1 minute ago, Barb Bliss said:

Maybe change the bottom/top so you can stack them without sliding as an option.

I don't know what you mean.

1 minute ago, Zoe said:

What did I do?!

I'm sorry, I thought we still blame you for everything.  Does @Konas not fire you daily anymore?  Has that become a fad of the past?

1 minute ago, tgpumpkin said:

I'm sorry, I thought we still blame you for everything.  Does @Konas not fire you daily anymore?  Has that become a fad of the past?

Ohhh, gotcha. Fair enough. 😂

• Like 1

Just now, Konas said:

I don't know what you mean.

Some male like ridge on the top rim, and a female grove on the bottom so when stacked, they won't tip over as the ridge is nestled into the groove.

• Like 1

Just now, Barb Bliss said:

Some male like ridge on the top rim, and a female grove on the bottom so when stacked, they won't tip over as the ridge is nestled into the groove.

The top ridge could be decorative and be on them all, but if special ordering, you could get the grove on the bottom side as a feature (extra money for you).  People may be more likely to buy one per player if they could stack.

• Like 1

I've been kind of fortunate that you guys have been so focused on screens (they're amazing btw) so my wallet hasn't been teased all that much.  I don't do anything screenworthy so while I love the artwork and there were some pieces I'd instabuy, the minimum requirement of function in things I buy wasn't there.  They have been incredible to look at.

I notice you keep making Bolivian Rosewood Sentinel pieces that have the dice holes.  I'm convinced this is purposely to annoy @Barb Bliss as has been quite vocal against that configuration.  Excellent trolling @Konas ;) 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tgpumpkin said:

I've been kind of fortunate that you guys have been so focused on screens (they're amazing btw) so my wallet hasn't been teased all that much.  I don't do anything screenworthy so while I love the artwork and there were some pieces I'd instabuy, the minimum requirement of function in things I buy wasn't there.  They have been incredible to look at.

I notice you keep making Bolivian Rosewood Sentinel pieces that have the dice holes.  I'm convinced this is purposely to annoy @Barb Bliss as has been quite vocal against that configuration.  Excellent trolling @Konas ;) 

I have 4 sentinels.  I DON'T need another one.  So I'm very happy with that configuration on the lovely BoRo.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Barb Bliss said:

I have 4 sentinels.  I DON'T need another one.  So I'm very happy with that configuration on the lovely BoRo.

Are you sure you only have 4?  I assumed you were on your 20th or so sentinel.... ;)

You'll be happy to know that a Boro Sentinel or something Boro related is next on my target list if I ever see a piece that has both function and Boro awesomeness :) 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LaBelleFleur said:

I am so, SO tempted by those bank trays, since I missed out on the CoCos. So much beautiful stuff in the shop right now!

Welcome to the Khanisphere.  🦃

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tgpumpkin said:

Are you sure you only have 4?  I assumed you were on your 20th or so sentinel.... ;)

You'll be happy to know that a Boro Sentinel or something Boro related is next on my target list if I ever see a piece that has both function and Boro awesomeness :) 

They are talking 4" of snow tonight, so I may try to take some pictures.  ☃️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, LaBelleFleur said:

I am so, SO tempted by those bank trays, since I missed out on the CoCos. So much beautiful stuff in the shop right now!

Yeah, the shop is really humming. And we have 2 new people starting Monday. More good stuff coming throughout the month...

• Like 1

All right, time for our Friday meeting. Let's see how many votes for Teammate of the Week Meat Chickens gets!

• Haha 1

Just now, Konas said:

All right, time for our Friday meeting. Let's see how many votes for Teammate of the Week Meat Chickens gets!

That's a half vote for me.  Right?

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Konas said:

I still think Sawdust deserves to win every week :D

• Like 1

Are you going to make coasters again?!? They would probably be popular during the Christmas season...hint, hint, 😉😉😜

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, GhostChopper said:

Are you going to make coasters again?!? They would probably be popular during the Christmas season...hint, hint, 😉😉😜

Yeah and some more steins too!!!

• Like 2

17 hours ago, yatescory said:

Yeah and some more steins too!!!

They've had problems with the steins, and decided to not make any more of them.

• Sad 3

11 hours ago, Barb Bliss said:

They've had problems with the steins, and decided to not make any more of them.

Thanks Barb.  I didn't see them comment on that.  I can see that though...sadly.

• Like 1

On 11/15/2018 at 12:59 PM, Konas said:

@Thomas Browne Your Red Heart rails are in finishing! Oh boy, they do look sweet.

What mat are you getting with your topper? I need to visualize the whole package together.

They should ship to Burky tomorrow in plenty of time for the PAX rendezvous.

Any chance of pics, @Konas?? :D

15 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

Any chance of pics, @Konas?? :D

I totally forgot about this. Here you go. Install will be soon...and it looks like we will be able to do a drop off. I will send you a note tomorrow about the details. I am pumped to see this as a full table. There are some really excellent pieces of Red Heart going in it!

IMG_3134.JPG

IMG_3135.JPG

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1