Konas

New Stuff Coming Out of the Wood Shop

Just now, Konas said:

Prepare for madness. Seriously, your character could very well go insane, effectively the same as a character death in DnD.

Isn't that pretty much ALWAYS the case for CoC?

• Like 1

Lots of Sentinels came through today as well.

• Like 1

Just now, Konas said:

Lots of Sentinels came through today as well.

Keep the BoRo in that dice configuration, and we are all good.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

Keep the BoRo in that dice configuration, and we are all good.

It is a pretty nice piece of BoRo I agree.  

• Like 1

Almost done. 2 screens coming and that's it. Then the email...….then...a beer and our meeting.

@Barb Bliss got 2 votes for Kickass teammate of the week today. You lost to 3 others that had four votes each. It was settled in a dart off. Meat Chickens also had one vote.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Konas said:

Prepare for madness. Seriously, your character could very well go insane, effectively the same as a character death in DnD.

Sounds like a relaxing weekend game to me!

8 hours ago, Konas said:

Hope everyone is good today! We have had a fantastic week here. Looking forward to some gaming this weekend. Maybe a little Skull and Shackles RPG. Our first play through of the board game Reef and, as always, a game of AGOT or L5R with @Lindsey. I hope to play my Targaryen Deck which she has NEVER beaten!

Any games planned out there?

I'm hoping to continue the semi-custom campaign for Shadows of Brimstone that I wrote for Mrs. Zoxe and I.  The game is awesome but really offers no way to build a campaign (it's generally just a string of random missions).  I've written a short campaign that will end with us fighting a big bad. :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Konas said:

@Barb Bliss got 2 votes for Kickass teammate of the week today. You lost to 3 others that had four votes each. It was settled in a dart off. Meat Chickens also had one vote.

Did they give reasons for my vote?  Kind of wondering if coming up with the new word "Konasphere" was in there.

• Haha 1

On ‎10‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 6:44 PM, Barb Bliss said:

Did they give reasons for my vote?  Kind of wondering if coming up with the new word "Konasphere" was in there.

Hah, nope. Just your name. You should feel honored. You and Meat Chickens are the only 2 non employees that have gotten votes. Although I believe 'Beer' has gotten a vote or two along the way.

• Haha 2

So, after all that talk of all the games we were going to play this weekend, Lindsey and I bought 6 packs of Magic Cards and did a draft. We then played for over 4 hours. I was never a MTG player. Just learned last year, but I really dig it. It is much lighter and quicker then the usual Living Card Games we play and is a nice change of pace. The draft was the best part as well. Deciding between taking a decent card for your own deck or grabbing one that you think your opponent would really want was fantastic.

• Like 1

We finished up Part 5 of the Pathfinder Playtest. I rolled slightly better on the dice this time, however, still not well enough to hit a lot.

Mike and I were just interviewed by Michigan NPR for a series on Artisans in Michigan. Pretty cool. I am sure we sounded like idiots

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Konas said:

Mike and I were just interviewed by Michigan NPR for a series on Artisans in Michigan. Pretty cool. I am sure we sounded like idiots

At least there won't be any pictures of Cameron.

38 minutes ago, Konas said:

I always feel that way when interviewing. But I'm sure you did fine : ). Pretty awesome!

• Like 1

Just now, Barb Bliss said:

At least there won't be any pictures of Cameron.

Oh no, there will be for their website. And I have one word for you...Speedo!

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, Konas said:

Check out the new sculpt...Hell Hound!

IMG_2569.JPG

IMG_2572.JPG

This needs a sound track.  "Hellhound on my trail"

• Like 1