Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Phogg

Question for those who own deck boxes.

Recommended Posts

Can anyone with San Juan second edition confirm that the game will fit unsleeved?

I want to get rid of the score pads.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Phogg said:

Can anyone with San Juan second edition confirm that the game will fit unsleeved?

I want to get rid of the score pads.

Wish I could answer but I don't have a deck box nor own San Juan. Have wondered about buying it. My sister and I love Puerto Rico. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our Deck Boxes should hold 100-110 double sleeved cards, so if unsleeved, you should be able to hold around 200, if they are standard card sized!

I LOVE Puerto Rico, ahahaha. Gonna need to look into San Juan now. ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Zoe said:

Our Deck Boxes should hold 100-110 double sleeved cards, so if unsleeved, you should be able to hold around 200, if they are standard card sized!

I LOVE Puerto Rico, ahahaha. Gonna need to look into San Juan now. ?

You seem like a corn strategy gal...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

San Juan Second Edition has 143 cards, but it also has seven card sized tiles, and I don't know how much thickness those tiles equate too. Its a good game though, and I bought it to add to our small box games to play at laundromats and coffee shops.

 

The box it comes in is annoyingly  too big for it though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Phogg said:

San Juan Second Edition has 143 cards, but it also has seven card sized tiles, and I don't know how much thickness those tiles equate too. Its a good game though, and I bought it to add to our small box games to play at laundromats and coffee shops.

 

The box it comes in is annoyingly  too big for it though. 

Maybe consider a deck jacket.  Plenty of room for cards, and a slot for a boulder ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...