About two years ago, I've begun to renew my games with Carcassonne, and with KickStarter, a lot of game have arrived with more to come. I will need some gameshelves for it. :) 

Since one year, I've received those games. :) 

27867885_1622719304450721_8549278945637275274_n.jpg.56335f19a23936950795aac816f404e4.jpg

• Like 2

Great collection you have. Mine has been growing too the last few years. This year I am trying to slow down its growth speed.

Edited by RomyCat
  • Like 1

My game room got a lighting upgrade.

IMG_0194.thumb.JPG.20df7fc562a8e0dabd4f8c12add12913.JPG

They must have know Minneapolis has a rabbit infestations because the light installation instructions contained a package of mini condoms.  If not that, I have no idea why these were included in the box.

IMG_0195.thumb.JPG.a5819cbc6a37f928af3623fac148932d.JPG

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Barb Bliss said:

My game room got a lighting upgrade.

IMG_0194.thumb.JPG.20df7fc562a8e0dabd4f8c12add12913.JPG

They must have know Minneapolis has a rabbit infestations because the light installation instructions contained a package of mini condoms.  If not that, I have no idea why these were included in the box.

IMG_0195.thumb.JPG.a5819cbc6a37f928af3623fac148932d.JPG

Nice setup.  As 30 Rock’s Jack Donaghy notes, there are only three suitable subjects for paintings:

- The Horse

- Ships with Sails

- Men Holding up Swords While Staring off into the Distance.

What kind of game table are you sporting? It looks nice.

Are the mini condoms perhaps for finger tips so you don’t smudge the glass during install?

1 minute ago, LuckyIke said:

Nice setup.  As 30 Rock’s Jack Donaghy notes, there are only three suitable subjects for paintings:

- The Horse

- Ships with Sails

- Men Holding up Swords While Staring off into the Distance.

What kind of game table are you sporting? It looks nice.

Are the mini condoms perhaps for finger tips so you don’t smudge the glass during install?

That was probably it.  I bought a bottle of that chandelier spray cleaner because the crystal did get fingered up.

It's a "normal" dining room table with a game mat on it.  There is two layers of wood (like a darker skirt).  It looks good, but it stinks for getting pads for it or putting table cloths on it.  The boys have messed up the chairs pretty well with their studded jeans.  If I move to a retirement place, I'll probably replace it.

14 hours ago, Serge Darveau said:

First real shelfie :) 

shelfie1.jpg.7b6f2e52ddeee51100cc97c0cc3d9cfa.jpg

Wow I remember some of those older games on the left shelf (Inventors, Dealer's Choice, and I think that's Waterworks under Mille Bornes.

Unfortunately my parents threw a lot of those out when they moved one time :(  I was not happy with them.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

Wow I remember some of those older games on the left shelf (Inventors, Dealer's Choice, and I think that's Waterworks under Mille Bornes.

Unfortunately my parents threw a lot of those out when they moved one time :(  I was not happy with them.

Yes, waterworks, we have played this game so much, almost used the copper pipes lol. Lot of new cards games have the same mechanic :):) 

6 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

My family played a lot of Mille Bornes.

Thomas, I love your awesome background. I remember Waterworks and Mille Bornes. I enjoyed both those games in my youth along with Risk.

I kept telling myself for months I will post pictures of one of my gaming shelves. Finally getting around to it. I have several gaming shelves, but they look boring. Then I have this one.

Yes, that is a Tardis sitting on top of a Ikea shelf. I actually bought the bottom shelf very cheap at Dirt Cheap. It has a hole in the wood near the bottom, which gave it a heavy discount (which I was very okay with).  The Tardis I picked up at a cool store called Home....uh....something. Zenith will remember. The Tardis has three shelves inside which I use to keep my many gaming accessories. 

IMG_0646.JPG

IMG_0647.JPG

• Like 6

10 hours ago, RomyCat said:

The Tardis I picked up at a cool store called Home....uh....something. Zenith will remember.

It's called At Home. I love that store. My daughter and I discovered it and knew right away we had to bring Romy there. The first time we took her she bought the Tardis.

Oh, love Concordia  the first time I played it at a gaming meetup. We played with Salsa expansion. Within a turn or two of the game, I KNEW I had to own that game and its main expansion. Bought and and still love it.

Here's my game room. I run a lot of horror games and really like to be thematic.

room.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Konas said:

Here's my game room. I run a lot of horror games and really like to be thematic.

room.jpg

My grandmother's dining room table chairs looked just like that!!!

On 5/11/2018 at 7:29 AM, Barb Bliss said:

@RomyCat, how do you like Concordia Salsa?

Have you played with Salsa?  I'd never play Concordia again without it.

Posted (edited)

Just traded for Star Wars Rebellion.  Anyone played It?  Thoughts?

Edited by yatescory

38 minutes ago, yatescory said:

I have never played Concordia without Salsa and would not want to do so. I very much like having Salt in the game.

8 hours ago, yatescory said:

First time I played it was at a gaming meet-up and we used Salsa. Loved the game so I bought the base along with Salsa. Never played it without the expansion. Like Zenith, I love using Salt in the game.