Sign in to follow this  
Konas

The Rainbow Raid Raffle is here!

To celebrate Pride Month, DMG is having a very special raffle with the proceeds going to the Trevor Project. Check out the deets at the link below.

http://dogmight.com/pride

• Like 1

Hopefully this is natural and not some sort of beautiful man made destruction. 

2 hours ago, Lindsey said:

Hopefully this is natural and not some sort of beautiful man made destruction. 

I was wondering about that myself.

It's natural. I looked it up.

"Caño Cristales (English: Crystal Channel) is a Colombian river located in the Serrania de la Macarena province of Meta. It's a tributary of the Guayabero River. The river is commonly called the "River of Five Colors" or the "Liquid Rainbow," and is even referred to as the most beautiful river in the world due to its striking colors. The bed of the river from the end of July through November is variously colored yellow, green, blue, black, and especially red, the last caused by Macarenia clavigera plants (family Podostemaceae) on the bottom of the river."

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Zenithsplendor said:

It's natural. I looked it up.

"Caño Cristales (English: Crystal Channel) is a Colombian river located in the Serrania de la Macarena province of Meta. It's a tributary of the Guayabero River. The river is commonly called the "River of Five Colors" or the "Liquid Rainbow," and is even referred to as the most beautiful river in the world due to its striking colors. The bed of the river from the end of July through November is variously colored yellow, green, blue, black, and especially red, the last caused by Macarenia clavigera plants (family Podostemaceae) on the bottom of the river."

That's crazy! 

On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 10:01 AM, tgpumpkin said:

657AB06E-DBA1-438F-A076-2AD08F4469EC.jpeg

This was the first place my head when to as well haha