Sign in to follow this  
Lindsey

Dog Might News 5/30/2018

It's Wednesday and that means it's time for another shot of Dog Might News!

At Dog Might we love to Raid and Invade and we've turned our sights onto the green fields of the Tabletop World. We've made it our mission to collaborate with our favorite companies in the industry and make gear for the coolest games. You may see us popping up in some awesome and unexpected places soon, so keep your eyes peeled and your wallets chained closed ?

Check out our current Raids! 

Kraken Dice Box and GM Screen

Mr. Cabbagehead's Garden

Infected: Carrier

Dog Might is hiring! 

Dog Might is looking to add to their Viking Tribe with an Operations Assistant! The position is still open so if you think you've got what it takes to organize shipping data and wield an axe in a tank top check out the position here 

The Artifact Dice Pledge Manager is Live! 

You can now confirm your pledge for Artifact Dice! Backers should have received an email but you can message @Zoe if you have any issues or questions. If you missed out on one of our most fun (funnest?) projects ever you can still jump in here https://dogmight.pledgemanager.com/projects/artifact-dice/participate/

102ce45e31c67718f70c98d597d692ec_original.jpg

• Like 3

Some cool products you are cross promoting. Would be nice if you provided direct link to the Kickstarters. I’m on my iPad and its tricky to copy and paste (at least for me) then search Kickstarter for the names.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, RomyCat said:

Some cool products you are cross promoting. Would be nice if you provided direct link to the Kickstarters. I’m on my iPad and its tricky to copy and paste (at least for me) then search Kickstarter for the names.

I thought I did link them but it looks like it's just a video...weird. I'll try to fix it.