RomyCat

Kickstarter games you are waiting on

On 8/10/2019 at 12:04 AM, RomyCat said:

I got Snowdonia in today, and I must say I was blown away by it. First off, the box is huge....like in Gloomhaven huge. The box is about the same height, but a bit shorter in length. The components inside....wow. Plastic trays, elegant boxes to hold cards, extra baggies I didn't need because almost everything fit in the trays. Three booklets. The wooden tokens are amazing. Both their shapes and silk screen really shine. One green meeple was broken. I might can glue it back, but I might ask for a replacement. While I wish it was not broken, I'm not upset by it. Accidents happen during production. Again, I'm blown away by the overall quality of the game.

Thanks for the write up.  Can’t wait to get mine.  I got this game because of your enthusiasm :) 

On 8/12/2019 at 6:41 AM, Barb Bliss said:

Nice.  That means my copy will be coming here soon.  Hopefully there's a page that shows where to put all the pieces into the box insert and trays.  I got Vindication on Friday, it has a lot of pieces.  Trying to sort all the pieces and put it away took a while.

Welcome to the club!  Great game

10 minutes ago, tgpumpkin said:

Thanks for the write up.  Can’t wait to get mine.  I got this game because of your enthusiasm :) 

Welcome to the club!  Great game

I did the group buy for Snowdonia on BGG and the guy running the group just notified us today that he's supposed to get his shipment this coming Monday. We had 108 copies ordered in the group, the shipment weighs 1,180 lbs!

1 minute ago, Adam said:

I did the group buy for Snowdonia on BGG and the guy running the group just notified us today that he's supposed to get his shipment this coming Monday. We had 108 copies ordered in the group, the shipment weighs 1,180 lbs!

That’s a whole lotta game lol

Just now, tgpumpkin said:

That’s a whole lotta game lol

For sure! Hats off to the guy running it. I don't know what I would do if I had a shipment like that show up at my door.

Another Kickstarter arrived only a couple left to arrive.

I only have tiny epic tactics and Humblewood left unfulfilled. I don't back nearly as much as alot of you lol.

20190815_132922.jpg