Jump to content
RomyCat

Kickstarter games you are waiting on

Recommended Posts

I've not heard of Shipwreck Arcana. Hope you have fun playing it. 

I recently got in Expedition: the Horror and Tiny Epic Mechs. I've not gotten around to playing them yet. Also bought Wingspan, which we enjoyed playing. 

Skull Tales with its many minis is suppose to arrive in the next week or two. Lots of painting in my future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RomyCat said:

I've not heard of Shipwreck Arcana. Hope you have fun playing it. 

I recently got in Expedition: the Horror and Tiny Epic Mechs. I've not gotten around to playing them yet. Also bought Wingspan, which we enjoyed playing. 

Skull Tales with its many minis is suppose to arrive in the next week or two. Lots of painting in my future.

We got TEZombies but didn't get TEMechs.  I liked the quality of the components, but because they crammed a huge number of game variations into the box, I had trouble following the manual.  Am curious how well TEMechs plays.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Serge Darveau said:

What I'm waiting for... my CoCo lol  :):) 

Should be close now :) 

Poor you. Sorry you have such a long wait. I've had mine for quite a while now and use them almost every time I play board games at home. Nowadays, its hard for me imaging playing certain games without them.  They help so well with organization. Soon you will have yours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I backed Dungeon Drop within the last 48 hours of the campaign so I get to add it to my list of ones I am waiting for..

Jetpack Joyride

Terraforming Mars: Turmoil

Maquis

Crystallo

Dungeon Drop

Edited by Zenithsplendor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I haven't done a roundup in awhile, here's my current list of game schtuff! 

In order of backing:

  • Shadows of Brimstone: Forbidden Fortress - Awaiting final odds and ends
  • Kingdom Death: Need waves 3, 4, and (if applicable) 5
  • Zombicide Invader
  • Vast: The Mysterious Manner
  • Freeblades: Thrakansor, Dragon of Fire (Figure and addon for scenarios) - Ahead of schedule, will pickup at Gencon
  • Freeblades: Snakes and Skulls: New starter armies for new factions - Ahead of schedule, will pickup at Gencon
  • Shadows of Brimstone Adventures
  • Root: the Underworld Expansion
Edited by Zoxe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Zoxe said:

I haven't done a roundup in awhile, here's my current list of game schtuff! 

In order of backing:

  • Shadows of Brimstone: Forbidden Fortress - Awaiting final odds and ends
  • Kingdom Death: Need waves 3, 4, and (if applicable) 5
  • Zombicide Invader
  • Vast: The Mysterious Manner
  • Freeblades: Thrakansor, Dragon of Fire (Figure and addon for scenarios) - Ahead of schedule, will pickup at Gencon
  • Freeblades: Snakes and Skulls: New starter armies for new factions - Ahead of schedule, will pickup at Gencon
  • Shadows of Brimstone Adventures
  • Root: the Underworld Expansion

I have zero of these.  Note: Unbroken just showed up as well as the new Roll Player (which ironically doesn't have dice) about being in a prison.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Barb Bliss said:

I have zero of these.  Note: Unbroken just showed up as well as the new Roll Player (which ironically doesn't have dice) about being in a prison.

 

I really wanted to back that one but just didn't have spare money at that time. Let me know if it is good are not so I know if I should be jealous of you are not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Barb Bliss said:

I have zero of these.  Note: Unbroken just showed up as well as the new Roll Player (which ironically doesn't have dice) about being in a prison.

 

I was actually surprised how few titles I have pending.  Nearly everything is a has a link to a game I already own, and some of these have been out there awhile (KDM and Brimstone: FoFo are from late 2016).  

Freeblades isn't a board game, but are new factions (or scenario packs in the case of the dragon) for the skirmish game.  These are two KS campaigns where I went in a little at risk; we own Freeblades but I actually haven't played it yet.  I'm signed up for two intro scenarios at Gencon to learn to play, and if I hate it I'll be kinda screwed. :P

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Zenithsplendor said:

I really wanted to back that one but just didn't have spare money at that time. Let me know if it is good are not so I know if I should be jealous of you are not.

Will do.  I was thinking of trying it out today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Barb Bliss said:

Will do.  I was thinking of trying it out today.

@Zenithsplendor, the box is cool too.  On the back of the box is the quote: "Die Hard in a dungeon".

image.png.f6350034bc58d3abbdf66512e984b4d4.png

Edited by Barb Bliss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Barb Bliss said:

@Zenithsplendor, the box is cool too.  On the back of the box is the quote: "Die Hard in a dungeon".

image.png.f6350034bc58d3abbdf66512e984b4d4.png

I'm very jealous I am still waiting for mine (will be another month at least).

It's sad to see what has become of the campaign for this game though. I feel sorry for the designer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, marsniper_27 said:

I'm very jealous I am still waiting for mine (will be another month at least).

It's sad to see what has become of the campaign for this game though. I feel sorry for the designer.

I agreed to pay more for the shipping ahead of time.  Maybe that's why I got mine earlier and the great signing of the box.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Barb Bliss said:

I agreed to pay more for the shipping ahead of time.  Maybe that's why I got mine earlier and the great signing of the box.

Nah I'm in Canada they are waiting to bring all Canadian orders across the border then shipping out from a Canadian location.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Recently got in:

  • Tiny Epic Mechs--read the rules today. Have not played yet.
  • Expedition: the Future--not read the rules. Need to play this new expansion soon.

Here is my update for Kickstarters I am waiting on:

2019

  • The Isle of Cats
  • Roll Player: Fiends & Familiar Big Box
  • Roam (plus Haven)

2018

  • Awkward Guest (shipping soon)
  • Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood of Venice 
  • Zoo-ography
  • Skulk Hollow (shipping soon)
  • D6: Dungeons, Dudes, Dames, Danger, Dice & Dragons!
  • Bargain Quest & Black Market  (shipping soon)
  • Incoming Transmission
  • Snowdonia
  • Tang Garden
  • Skull Tales: Full Sail! (should arrive any day now)

2016

  • Whelps to Wyrms (Printed but developer ran out of money to ship them. They are sitting in a warehouse somewhere in China.)
Edited by RomyCat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/22/2019 at 12:31 PM, Serge Darveau said:

CoCo update :) 

Highest backer in progress: #2100

I'm #2050 cooooool :) 

Soon, so soon. Your patience will soon be richly rewarded. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, marsniper_27 said:

Looks like I have something to do tonight once kids are in bed!!

20190729_142547.jpg

Glad you got your copy. I didn't back this one, but it's been impossible to not be aware of the shit show that campaign became. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Adam said:

Glad you got your copy. I didn't back this one, but it's been impossible to not be aware of the shit show that campaign became. 

They had shipping cost problems.  What else are you referring to?  I sent them an extra $10 to cover the extra shipping and they all signed my box before sending it out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, marsniper_27 said:

Looks like I have something to do tonight once kids are in bed!!

20190729_142547.jpg

I've gotten as far as sleeving the cards.  With a lot of people at gencon, I may have time to try it this weekend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

They had shipping cost problems.  What else are you referring to?  I sent them an extra $10 to cover the extra shipping and they all signed my box before sending it out.

I haven't gotten all the way into the details because I didn't back, but I heard that the way Golden Bell handled discussion with their backers was less than professional to say the least.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Adam said:

I haven't gotten all the way into the details because I didn't back, but I heard that the way Golden Bell handled discussion with their backers was less than professional to say the least.

Well, I didn't follow the comments all day long, but the only thing I noticed was their underestimating their shipping costs.  They asked for voluntary help with the shipping costs, and I sent them the $10 via paypal to get a signed copy.  I didn't want them to either go into debt for the campaign or not ship (like that wrym game @RomyCat and I backed but never received).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

Well, I didn't follow the comments all day long, but the only thing I noticed was their underestimating their shipping costs.  They asked for voluntary help with the shipping costs, and I sent them the $10 via paypal to get a signed copy.  I didn't want them to either go into debt for the campaign or not ship (like that wrym game @RomyCat and I backed but never received).

I didn't follow the details either, I'm guessing I just saw headlines from people in posts and whatnot. It got so bad, one Facebook group I'm, the admins posted that any posts on the Unbroken KS would be immediately deleted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Adam said:

I didn't follow the details either, I'm guessing I just saw headlines from people in posts and whatnot. It got so bad, one Facebook group I'm, the admins posted that any posts on the Unbroken KS would be immediately deleted.

Well I could see the spoiled brat children ripping them to shreads because of the shipping.  If they didn't have @Konas' restraint, then that just chums the water of the brats, and it all goes down hill from there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...