RomyCat

Kickstarter games you are waiting on

On 3/7/2019 at 1:55 AM, Serge Darveau said:

Probably the worst KS delivery :( 

Only the order form in a plastic bag, no metal fantasy coins.

img189.thumb.jpg.965850c2fb1ab4b81ad370cacd8387be.jpg

Received the lost coins yesterday. :) 

On 3/6/2019 at 7:37 PM, Barb Bliss said:

OK @yatescory, I got a box with a multilingual GolongOK @yatescory, I got a box with a multilingual Gugong Deluxe version.  No mention of what to do with the games sent in error.  Can we "talk" about how to get them sold on BGG?

Barb....so sorry.  I've been swamped at work.  Been meaning to get with you on this.  So what you do is go to the game page on BGG...I assume you have an account, if not you will need one to sell.

Do the following in order once you go to the game page:

1.   Scroll down about half ways.  Look at where it says Buy A Copy...you will see ebay links and Amazon but right under that is the marketplace for BGG sellers

2.  Under 3 listings that appear there you will see a price history button.  Check that out to gauge the market.

3.  One you do that...sell a copy...click to sell...make sure to include the shipping costs in the listing as well as the condition.  

Hope that helps!  Any more questions just ask!

Bones 4 fulfilled this week! We were too intimidated to open the box but needed to at least inventory! Painting backlog now officially lasts thru 2030.

(There are 150 minis in the core set alone, another 40 in the expansion box. What have we done????)

20190418_211038.thumb.jpg.f70bd865da7afde4fd76ba6b3f0551e7.jpg

11 hours ago, Zoxe said:

Bones 4 fulfilled this week! We were too intimidated to open the box but needed to at least inventory! Painting backlog now officially lasts thru 2030.

(There are 150 minis in the core set alone, another 40 in the expansion box. What have we done????)

Wow. You do have your work cut out for you. I'm very behind myself on my minis. Plan to paint a lot this summer.

Got a several Kickstarters in recently. Not had a change to play them all.

• Bad Seed (my sister got this one)--cute fun game
  • Atlantis Island of Gods--directions are a bit confusing. Need to play it a few more times to get a full understanding of it.
  • Ancient World--read the rules, exited about playing it soon
  • Empires of the Void II--started to read the rules, then the electricity went out due to bad weather.
  • Micro Brew--read the rules. Hopefully will play this today.
  • Quodd Heroes--already read the rules. Super excited about this one. Had to wait two years for this one.

Kickstarters I am still waiting on:

• Roam (plus Haven)

• Awkward Guest
  • Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood of Venice (due 2020)
  • Welcome to Dino World
  • Welcome to...
  • Zoo-ography
  • Expedition: the Future
  • Skulk Hollow 
  • D6: Dungeons, Dudes, Dames, Danger, Dice & Dragons!
  • Tiny Epic Mechs
  • Bargain Quest & Black Market
  • Incoming Transmission
  • Snowdonia
  • Tang Garden
  • Neta-Tanka
  • Skull Tales: Full Sail!

• 7th Continent, 2nd wave expansions (I already got the base game in the first wave)

• Whelps to Wyrims (printed but developer ran out of money to ship them)

As you can see, I doing MUCH better in not backing many games this year. But I am still have tons of games coming...and I'm running out of space for them again. Sigh. 

@Serge Darveau, when you get your Galaxy of Trian, take a close look at the Councilor card.  That's vintage Barb.

Was also better this last year.  I did jump on some big ticket items like Tainted Grail, Assassin's Creed, and Nemesis.  Then the last week happened.  I have 5 hours left to decide whether to bail on Fuji Koro.  I have a love/hate relationship with Game Brewer.  Fuji has some great components, and Gugong is a gorgeous product.  Also in on:

• On Mars
  • Animal Adventures - cats and catacombs
  • Maximum Apocalypse - legendary edition upgrades/expansion

I dig Maximum Apocalypse, so the new expansion and box upgrade was a no brainer.  Barb approved with 2 thumbs up.

1 minute ago, Serge Darveau said:

I'm waiting some expansions later this year of: Dinogenics, Endeavor, Sorcerer, Rise of tribes and Dark Mage.

Dinogenics had an expansion?

2 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

That sounds like an instant buy.

@Serge Darveau, and a good excuse to pull out both token shields.  🎃  Note: My watermelon shield is due to arrive this afternoon.  NO RAIN in the forecast!!!

27 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

@Serge Darveau, when you get your Galaxy of Trian, take a close look at the Councilor card.  That's vintage Barb.

Was also better this last year.  I did jump on some big ticket items like Tainted Grail, Assassin's Creed, and Nemesis.  Then the last week happened.  I have 5 hours left to decide whether to bail on Fuji Koro.  I have a love/hate relationship with Game Brewer.  Fuji has some great components, and Gugong is a gorgeous product.  Also in on:

• On Mars
  • Animal Adventures - cats and catacombs
  • Maximum Apocalypse - legendary edition upgrades/expansion

I dig Maximum Apocalypse, so the new expansion and box upgrade was a no brainer.  Barb approved with 2 thumbs up.

I'm currently backing On Mars and the Terraforming Mars expansion right now. I sense a theme...

As I just looked at my KS list I realized I have a lot I'm waiting for.

Snowdonia

Suburbia

Escape Plan

Zoo-ography

Paladins of the West Kingdom

Coloma

Consumption: Food and Choices

1 minute ago, Adam said:

I'm currently backing On Mars and the Terraforming Mars expansion right now. I sense a theme...

As I just looked at my KS list I realized I have a lot I'm waiting for.

Snowdonia

Suburbia

Escape Plan

Zoo-ography

Paladins of the West Kingdom

Coloma

Consumption: Food and Choices

There's the boy.  Missed ya.

13 hours ago, Zoxe said:

I am a wave 8 so will take a bit for mine. But glad to see them showing up! I didn't go core for this or #3. Just got the big cool minis :).

Hmm - don't think I have nearly as much stuff as some people

Terraforming Mars: Turmoil

Folded Space Inserts 3

Tainted Grail

Paladin Card Protectors: Season 3

QE

Pitchcar Expansion 7: The Loop

Tang Garden

Trickerion

Gentes Deluxified

Sentinels of Earth-Prime

Kingdom Death:  Monster (received Waves 1 & 2 - waiting on remaining waves (2 or 3 more))

Myth: Journeyman (which I pretty much have given up on at this point)