RomyCat

Kickstarter games you are waiting on

23 minutes ago, marsniper_27 said:

I dont remember seeing this game. I will have to look it up

A KS from july 2017, delivery for dec 2017 and received oct 2018.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/imphouse/savage-planet-the-fate-of-fantos/description

They have another KS now, and this game could be add in add-on.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/robotmonstergames/savage-planet-savage-seas/description

16 minutes ago, Serge Darveau said:

A KS from july 2017, delivery for dec 2017 and received oct 2018.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/imphouse/savage-planet-the-fate-of-fantos/description

They have another KS now, and this game could be add in add-on.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/robotmonstergames/savage-planet-savage-seas/description

I had saw savage seas the other day. The exchange rate makes it so hard to back things right now :(

November List:

Here is my November update for Kickstarter games I am waiting on. 

Backed this year - 2018
Zoo-ography
Expediton: the Future
Skulk Hollow
D6: Dungeons, Dudes, Dames, Danger, Dice & Dragons! 
Tiny Epic Mechs
Microbrew
The Ancient World (2nd printing)
Bargain Quest
Incoming Transmission
Atlantis Island of Gods
Snowdonia
Tang Garden
Black Sonata
Neta-Tanka
Goblivion
Skull Tales: Full Sail!
5-Minute Dungeon: Curses! Foiled Again!
Kodama Duo
Kitchen Rush - Piece of Cake
Dinosaur Island: Back from Extinction
Crypt
Xia: Missions and Powers
Countdown: Action edition

Waiting on from 2017:
Dinogenics: Dinosaur Park Management
Book of Dragons
7th Continent expansions (got the base already, waiting on 2nd wave)
Deep Space D-6 (shipping)
Quodd Heroes

Waiting on from 2016:
Whelps to Wyrms

Edited by RomyCat

On 10/31/2018 at 11:51 AM, Serge Darveau said:

Received only 5 games in October, so it's possible to get 19 KS game in November :) 

Nineteen games in one month?!!!  Has Christmas moved to November? Someone needs to notify Santa immediately. 

I do expect some games in November, but not that many.

26 minutes ago, RomyCat said:

Nineteen games in one month?!!!  Has Christmas moved to November? Someone needs to notify Santa immediately. 

I do expect some games in November, but not that many.

If countdown come faster and without other delay, but it will have some of course :) 

Never be Christmas in november for me, birthday at the end of the month lol :) 

I should received christmas ligths next week, you have already played with it :) 

ks9.jpg.825c368f65c84a7a8b8f1f90d1a388de.jpg

Zenith is playing Christmas Lights solo right now. She LOVES the second extra solo game called "Deck the Yards."  She says she loves it so much she will be playing it throughout the year, not just for the holidays. 

Currently I expect 8 Kickstarters to arrive in November, if shipping stays on track.

Updating my list

Black Sonata Feb 2019

Jetpack Joyride March 2019

Pumpkin Patch:Bad Seed Aug 2019

King Under the Mountain (Computer Game) Alpha Version Feb 2019

Welcome to.... March 2019

Comment on KS about the strike :( 

Well, they could ship to Canada, but Canada Post has asked international mail partners to hold shipments because they've already got a month's worth of backlogged mail to process and if it keeps going, they're going to have nowhere to put it. So, even once mail resumes, it's still going to take a month or three to get to us.

Post delay on KS delay...

Last Friday I got my blood demon dice tower from the DMG Kickstarter.  I keep telling myself I will take pictures of it. Then I forget when its daylight.  Did take it to a Pathfinder meeting where it was put to good use.

Edited by RomyCat

Ding!  Dong!  Monster Slaughter at the door.  Here I thought that was what the Quantum UPS tracking number I got for tomorrow's delivery was for.  I wonder what I'm getting tomorrow (besides my new smart phone).

19 minutes ago, RomyCat said:

Part of my gaming shelves that I have looong looked for suppose to arrive today.

Throne Box?  If yes, you may not get everything today...

9 hours ago, Barb Bliss said:

Throne Box?  If yes, you may not get everything today...

Yeah, I read their post. I got the bars in today. Now I must wait patiently for more parts to arrive.

25 minutes ago, RomyCat said:

Yeah, I read their post. I got the bars in today. Now I must wait patiently for more parts to arrive.

Good to hear.  I'll be putting up the Christmas tree up this weekend, and figured I'd reconfigure the dining room to open up the space where the shelves are going.

12 hours ago, RomyCat said:

I woke up to 4 UPS quantum view emails.  I wonder if that is my shelves...

I got 4 boxes of Box Throne stuff yesterday.  Unfortunately I'm at least one box  short.  No directions or feet or plexiglass shelve covers yet.

But it got the great room reorganization started.  I had to remove all my crystal out of my china cabinet and wash it, clear out the new landing space in the kitchen, move the cabinet to the kitchen (thanks Mark and Neil!!!), move an arm chair, and clean the floor under where the cabinet was and where the shelving was going to go.  Sadly this room is also where I usually put up my Christmas tree.  So, since the Box Throne is going where the tree usually goes, I'll have to move other stuff around to find a corner for the tree.  I guess I know what I'm doing today.

It took me over an hour just to open boxes, and remove the protective wrapping on all the Box Throne pieces.  Sadly I'm still missing at least one more box, and the missing pieces include the feet, so all I can do is stack the parts against the wall where the shelves are going.  Added bonus is I got my tree up.  Note: getting the table off the rug, rotating the rug 90 degrees, and getting the table back on the rug by myself was a real back buster.