Jump to content
RomyCat

Kickstarter games you are waiting on

Recommended Posts

Just now, Barb Bliss said:

The Fedex can't even push the door bell even though it's right there and a big note asks him to.

I had that problem too until I realized that the doorbell wasn't working anymore ; ).

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, WxCougar said:

I had that problem too until I realized that the doorbell wasn't working anymore ; ).

Either UPS or Fedex left a 4ft long patch of "burnout" in my yard when they cut the corner upon departing my driveway, came within inches of my mailbox, and apparently spun tires the entire time.  I can't tell who did it since we got packages from both that way.  

So for the first time I can legitimately shake my fist at the sky, and summon my old man voice to yell, "Get off my lawn!!"

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Zoxe said:

Either UPS or Fedex left a 4ft long patch of "burnout" in my yard when they cut the corner upon departing my driveway, came within inches of my mailbox, and apparently spun tires the entire time.  I can't tell who did it since we got packages from both that way.  

So for the first time I can legitimately shake my fist at the sky, and summon my old man voice to yell, "Get off my lawn!!"

That happened to me when the nice old lady next door died and an obnoxious family moved in.  Thankfully they got divorced, and the vindictive jerk of a husband is gone, but I was really hoping the bipolar nut job wife wouldn't be able to afford the house anymore.  I guess the support money is enough to keep her entrenched until the twin boys reach 18 years old.  It's weird because each boy is like one of the parents.  The bipolar nut job perpetual victim twin looks like a kid that everyone would pick on and he'd take guns to school eventually and shoot the place up.  On the plus side, everyone that has lived on the other side of me have been super awesome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Village Attacks showed up.  I got all the minis washed/scrubbed and had a magnet glued on.  It seems sort of, kind of, similar to Massive Darkness.  The big twist is that the "good guys" are the monsters in the castle, and the hostiles are the villagers trying to drive the poor monsters from their home.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some of these KS guys are pretty funny.  Snowdonia sent out an update with some artwork.  This card snippet caused me to spit coffee onto my keyboard.

image.png.ee4005a23df8c0e52f60834398731801.png

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@tgpumpkin I've gotten a few plays of Too Many Bones Undertow in now, and I'm kicking myself that I didn't stick with my all-in pledge during the KS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ding!  Dong!  They must have moved Christmas.  3 packages.  Side Effects, Deja Vu, and Between Two Castles of Mad King Ludwig.  I still haven't played Road to Infamy, Luxor, Pioneers, and Village Attacks, and a couple of others I'm sure I can't remember right now.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Barb Bliss said:

Ding!  Dong!  They must have moved Christmas.  3 packages.  Side Effects, Deja Vu, and Between Two Castles of Mad King Ludwig.  I still haven't played Road to Infamy, Luxor, Pioneers, and Village Attacks, and a couple of others I'm sure I can't remember right now.  

Don't you just love when Christmas comes early? ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Zenithsplendor said:

Don't you just love when Christmas comes early? ?

Seem that it will be next month, christmas and haloween the same month. :) 

ks7.thumb.jpg.1665b4732ac3ba29ab668ee8a2d906a3.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got in Sprawlopolis and Circle the Wagons. Both were cheap and small. And have a lot more strategy than I expected. Very enjoyable. Each comes in a small wallet to carry the cards. When going on trips, I will be packing these two games along with Mint Works, Mint Deliver, Palm Island, and Love Letter. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Serge Darveau said:

Dwar7s winter at home :) 

43012757_1895570567165592_8109118835778387968_n.jpg.2b260a88a8e0b900e8442e4a7ba65a29.jpg43033925_1895570487165600_1716113135837904896_n.jpg.5ce2fd73b8bb9aa86668e5f9b880c46f.jpg

Ooh, I soooo almost got that game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only game I'm waiting on is unbroken. Though I am waiting on Matt colvilles strong holds and followers book to come in and for the shadows over driftchapel Kickstarter from absolute tabletop to end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, marsniper_27 said:

The only game I'm waiting on is unbroken. Though I am waiting on Matt colvilles strong holds and followers book to come in and for the shadows over driftchapel Kickstarter from absolute tabletop to end.

I'm in on Unbroken too.  Along with way too many other games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

I'm in on Unbroken too.  Along with way too many other games.

did you try the print and play? I haven't as i am trying to wait for the final product. Also it seems like ti wold be Alot of ink for that one.

There are so many games i wish i could back but funds just don't allow it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, marsniper_27 said:

did you try the print and play? I haven't as i am trying to wait for the final product. Also it seems like ti wold be Alot of ink for that one.

There are so many games i wish i could back but funds just don't allow it.

I've never printed and played.  I don't have access to a good enough printer, and don't know how to set it up so the cards are double sided et. al.  I've already got 5+ games I haven't gotten to play yet, so don't feel a need to rush getting something I don't have yet.  ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

I've never printed and played.  I don't have access to a good enough printer, and don't know how to set it up so the cards are double sided et. al.  I've already got 5+ games I haven't gotten to play yet, so don't feel a need to rush getting something I don't have yet.  ;)

Seven actually...  smh

  1. Between Two Castles of Mad King Ludwig
  2. Road to Infamy
  3. Luxor
  4. Expedition Luxor (came in a bundle)
  5. Pioneers
  6. Village Attacks
  7. Glyph
Edited by Barb Bliss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

Seven actually...  smh

  1. Between Two Castles of Mad King Ludwig
  2. Road to Infamy
  3. Luxor
  4. Expedition Luxor (came in a bundle)
  5. Pioneers
  6. Village Attacks
  7. Glyph

I almost picked up between two castles but I have a backlog.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

@RomyCat, I saw your tree game at my FLGS last night with a Managers Choice sign on it.  I resisted...

Which tree game? Photosynthesis?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Barb Bliss said:

Yes.

IT'S SO GOODDDDD THOUGHHHHHHH. Get itttttt. It's so pretty and thematic and unique!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×