RomyCat

Kickstarter games you are waiting on

5 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

Nice.  Let me guess.  You don't spend much time mowing the lawn.

In a wood trail, sometime I do it lol 

On 7/19/2018 at 7:49 PM, Zoxe said:

YAYAYAYAAAAAAA!!!

Congratulations! Quartermaster Logistics has shipped your order on behalf of Cephalofair Games for the Founders of Gloomhaven Kickstarter!

Your shipment contains the following items:
1x Founders of Gloomhaven

Founders of Gloomhaven is now in hand!  

Too tired to do an unboxing tonight, so I will leave the shrink wrap intact and just stare at it from this prone position.

Finally got Star Realms Frontiers, Mint Delivery, and Mint Works. All came in today.  ?

Still waiting on Founders of Gloomhaven. I did get the e-mail it is coming. @Zoxe I'm jealous of you.

Also got the e-mail that Luxor/Pioneer is coming, being sent by express air freight from Europe. I wonder how long that takes. Its a Queen's Kickstarter, and they charged an arm and a leg for shipping. Now I understand why. 

Mint Games.JPG

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RomyCat said:

Finally got Star Realms Frontiers, Mint Delivery, and Mint Works. All came in today.  ?

Still waiting on Founders of Gloomhaven. I did get the e-mail it is coming. @Zoxe I'm jealous of you.

Also got the e-mail that Luxor/Pioneer is coming, being sent by express air freight from Europe. I wonder how long that takes. Its a Queen's Kickstarter, and they charged an arm and a leg for shipping. Now I understand why. 

Mint Games.JPG

Still waiting on my Mint games.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

Still waiting on my Mint games.

Seemed to take forever for them to come. The creator should not have posted they were all sent several weeks ago. He did later say it was a mistake with communications. Still, I never got an e-mail it was sent (or the e-mail went to spam folder). The Mint games came in a simple yellow envelope. Nothing fancy. 

Star Realms, on the other hand, came in a nice box padded with foam peanuts. Came in a few days after I got the e-mail saying it was coming. From Quartermaster, same company that is shipping Founders of Gloomhaven. They got VERY held up due to having too many games to ship. Gloomhaven had been sitting around in their warehouse for weeks, thanks to the Star Realm game (and perhaps a few other Kickstarters).

Edited by RomyCat

Your Roxley Order has Shipped! Brass deluxe monday.

Also Star Realms frontier/ hero realms (everything) about the end of next week :) 

24 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

@tgpumpkin, prototypes from the factory for Legends of Sleepy Hollow.

image.png.ad9b0cb8293c2a3a34d45e744ffde61c.png

Those will be so cool to paint. My hand is itching for a brush right now.

For fellow Undertow backers in here, the latest update showed they received the container with the games today! They are starting to ship today. I am finally going to get a chance to join in on this whole Too Many Bones craze.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RomyCat said:

Those will be so cool to paint. My hand is itching for a brush right now.

I've started painting a couple of Massive Darkness heros.  Whisper is turning out cool.

1 hour ago, Adam said:

For fellow Undertow backers in here, the latest update showed they received the container with the games today! They are starting to ship today. I am finally going to get a chance to join in on this whole Too Many Bones craze.

Oh ho ho and what a craze it is.  Tis a lot of fun.  Like I said...there's a lot to process in the beginning but once it clicks it clicks.

Love me some TMB.  Need to get a group to start playing it.  Surely someone else in Chi town plays TMB :) 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tgpumpkin said:

Are they still working on that game @Barb Bliss?  That was a year ago wasn’t it?

Période de financement

17 oct. 2017 - 10 nov. 2017 (24 jours)

LIVRAISON PRÉVUE :déc. 2018
DESTINATION :Dans le monde entier

Almost a year, it's coming close :) 

00daa5742b9f7e43a4fb665daf81aba8_original.jpg.449014cb033d9518a31db8dd077c8c75.jpgb2496abe50e9566975dd7f3f0e739fd9_original.jpg.b27a8b1ec931a54769ba636b7a3aaf34.jpg

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Serge Darveau said:

Almost a year, it's coming close :) 

00daa5742b9f7e43a4fb665daf81aba8_original.jpg.449014cb033d9518a31db8dd077c8c75.jpgb2496abe50e9566975dd7f3f0e739fd9_original.jpg.b27a8b1ec931a54769ba636b7a3aaf34.jpg

Cool minis I admit 

5 hours ago, tgpumpkin said:

Oh ho ho and what a craze it is.  Tis a lot of fun.  Like I said...there's a lot to process in the beginning but once it clicks it clicks.

Love me some TMB.  Need to get a group to start playing it.  Surely someone else in Chi town plays TMB :) 

If you wind up in Wisconsin, I would be a candidate for a group.

Nice comment on Brass KS:

Kevin Heskett il y a environ 17 heures

While I haven't received tracking or anything yet for me in Indiana. I can clear up a little bit how the shipping zones work. (I work at UPS) The way UPS and FedEx process them is based on the their hubs. While distance does play a factor it is also based on time it takes to get from A to Z and how many exchanges it has to go through. So let's say I am shipping from Indiana to Southern Florida the way the hubs are position to get the package it would had to be exchange by 5 hubs before the package getting there. So 3-4 days. But if I shipped the same package from Arizona to Southern Florida it would only go through 3 hubs because they have the direct rail lines running from Texas out west cutting down on transition times to have it done in 2-3 days instead. Indiana may be closer. But it has to be handled more time slowing it's progress. FedEx and UPS devide there zones based on these elements. Living in Indiana it actually the longer for me to ship to parts of Oregon and Idaho because of these zones say vs California, Maine or Florida. Hope that explains some of it. Hoping to get my copy before I leave for GenCon on Wednesday

Shadows of Brimstone, Forbidden Fortress (FoFo) got an update this weekend after months of silence.

Flying Frog is 9 months behind schedule on an ~18 month total fulfillment timeline.  Just now finalizing the tooling for the last 2 figure molds, which is where they were supposed to be at before the end of the last calendar year.

They are also going to be selling advance copies of the KS content at Gencon to non-backers.

Neither revelation is a huge surprise to me personally. I was aware of their "performance history" from KS1 before I pledged.  I also expected them to do what they need to do to stay solvent as a company and I will (eventually) get all the loot that's owed.  The quality of FoFo and other expansions has increased dramatically since the original core boxes, and I do love this game. I went in simply to take advantage of the KS discounts. Talking to them over the years, I think they're good guys that just make for really poor project managers. 

The commenters are tearing them apart, though.  

This will become an unboxing post on my blog, but here's some pictures of Founders of GH.

The art, look, and feel will be very familiar to current GH owners.  So far I'm happy with the quality, though I'm curious if the tokens will have the same de-laminating problem that my box of Gloomhaven seems to have.  I don't recall if he switched factories.

All in all it looks pretty good and I'm happy so far.

20180729_104704.thumb.jpg.a6bc35d291a60b05d11650e50442186f.jpg20180729_104709.thumb.jpg.2430dbede7cff516d44a799d217c1fe3.jpg20180729_104728.thumb.jpg.9c3910930de42cfb2de29cc47357e3c1.jpg20180729_104750.thumb.jpg.33a8d050e4061018abf3ab072d0a81ba.jpg20180729_105010.thumb.jpg.fe8b93bcf51e8b87f89a91d13d6e521a.jpg20180729_105015.thumb.jpg.1fcc9a70fa54c632e036afb935a7c036.jpg20180729_105020.thumb.jpg.b01a65a404dc033fd45b0a92293abadf.jpg20180729_105022.thumb.jpg.84f1cd1e21674d8212594d86d0493bf6.jpg

• Like 1

Zoxe and Serge, your unboxing pictures are great. Still impatiently waiting for Founders for Gloomhaven. I really, really wanted to buy Brass but it was so costly to get both versions, so I passed. Still want it.

• Like 1

Side Effects is getting closer.  Check out this awesome artwork.

image.png.5034c56512dab5138882708ffd960eb7.png

The suggested several ways to play that are alternates to the rules.  My favorite is "the gambler".  Play over and over (faster games).  1st get 7 points, 2nd gets 5 points, and 3rd gets 3 points.  First to 21 wins.

4 hours ago, Serge Darveau said:

My first ever KS pledge just arrived after 16 months lol

brass1.jpg.262aa99593c51b9a36a2114a286c0f74.jpgbrass2.jpg.f5e39afaa2455f3406efada11f115909.jpg

And with the cat's check up, everything's alright.

brass3.jpg.bf6e47ce9dc4006ea246254bfee6511b.jpg

Outstanding pictures.  That orange gametray makes the set for sure.  Can't wait to get mine.

14 minutes ago, tgpumpkin said:

Outstanding pictures.  That orange gametray makes the set for sure.  Can't wait to get mine.

orange GIF