RomyCat

Kickstarter games you are waiting on

On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 10:51 AM, LuckyIke said:

I just received my notification that Rise of Tribes is shipping!  What’s the good word on Sabretooth trays @Konas / @Zoe

US backers are getting theirs first. Black Walnut will ship on Monday. White Ash later that week. Intnl orders will be later next month. They look amazing. We are engraving them now, actually.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Konas said:

US backers are getting theirs first. Black Walnut will ship on Monday. White Ash later that week. Intnl orders will be later next month. They look amazing. We are engraving them now, actually.

Wooo!! So excited!

Posted (edited)

Got Rise of Tribes today.  The artwork and game components look awesome. The deluxe version came with a 2nd box with wooden meeples. Very fancy packaging. The large dark area in the top right is a volcano. I've already read over the rules and ready to tame a mammoth. And send the Saber-tooth tiger after my sister.

Rise of Tribes Deluxe.jpg

Edited by RomyCat
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, RomyCat said:

Got Rise of Tribes today.  The artwork and game components look awesome. The deluxe version came with a 2nd box with wooden meeples. Very fancy packaging. The large dark area in the top right is a volcano. I've already read over the rules and ready to tame a mammoth. And send the Saber-tooth tiger after my sister.

Maybe next time I'm in Michigan, you can lend me that saber-tooth tiger.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, RomyCat said:

Still waiting for my notice :( 

May be not, just have one but don't which one lol (Temporal odyssey probably)

Edited by Serge Darveau

Well didn't do it on Kickstarter - but succumbed when they opened it up again.  So added 7th Continent to the list.

Just now, Thomas Browne said:

Well didn't do it on Kickstarter - but succumbed when they opened it up again.  So added 7th Continent to the list.

Welcome to the party, @Thomas Browne. My sister and I have enjoyed playing through two curses of the 7th Continent. We need to pull it out soon to tackle another one soon. 

8 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

Welcome to the party pal.  -- John McClain

31 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

Welcome to the party pal.  -- John McClain

I didn't realize I was quoting from Die Hard.  Cool.

Just now, RomyCat said:

I didn't realize I was quoting from Die Hard.  Cool.

Does it sound like I'm ordering a pizza?  -- John McClain

ks4.thumb.jpg.b8c386adb38ae09ec450cf15798e2741.jpg

Dice tower should be home soon, already put on the list :) 

July also august look cool, christmas before time :) 

On 6/29/2018 at 10:07 PM, RomyCat said:

Shipping notice... finally :) 

6 hours ago, Serge Darveau said:

Shipping notice... finally :) 

That took a long time. I've had mine several weeks.

I'm still waiting on Founders for Gloomhaven, which Canadian backers got a few weeks ago.

@RomyCat is trying to spread her obsessiveness with Kickstarter to me. Because of her I now have a Kickstarter account and have backed two games. In the past I had only gone in with her on some like dice and Dog Might. But I refuse to be completely sucked into that world.

Games I have backed:

Black Sonata because its sorta like a solo version of Scotland Yard and I like the Shakespeare theme. 

Pumpkin Patch: Bad Seed because I love playing holiday games. This one is not fully funded yet, but I think it will be. 

14 minutes ago, Zenithsplendor said:

@RomyCat is trying to spread her obsessiveness with Kickstarter to me. Because of her I now have a Kickstarter account and have backed two games. In the past I had only gone in with her on some like dice and Dog Might. But I refuse to be completely sucked into that world.

Games I have backed:

Black Sonata because its sorta like a solo version of Scotland Yard and I like the Shakespeare theme. 

Pumpkin Patch: Bad Seed because I love playing holiday games. This one is not fully funded yet, but I think it will be. 

There is all kinds of stuff out there.  I helped a great coffee shop move after they lost their lease, I pledged to get some 3D murals put outside "Theatre in the Round", Women on the Move, restoring the original telescope that found Pluto, and several other feel good projects.

• Like 1

YAYAYAYAAAAAAA!!!

Congratulations! Quartermaster Logistics has shipped your order on behalf of Cephalofair Games for the Founders of Gloomhaven Kickstarter!

Your shipment contains the following items:
1x Founders of Gloomhaven
  • Like 3

So - with the end of the CMON Cthulhu KS approaching - what are people thinking of the game?

Unfortunately, I may end up dropping my pledge completely (due to my main computer's motherboard dying this week)

Right now, I have a ton of games that claim they are shipping, but have yet to make it to my house. I think I have been waiting three weeks now for Founders of Gloomhaven which has been in a warehouse of a shipping company in my country the entire time. The warehouse is supposed to be really, really backed up with other games.

• Founders of Gloomhaven
  • Star Realms Frontier
  • Mint Delivery
  • Tiny Epic Zombies
  • Palm Island
  • Luxor

9 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

So - with the end of the CMON Cthulhu KS approaching - what are people thinking of the game?

Unfortunately, I may end up dropping my pledge completely (due to my main computer's motherboard dying this week)

I'm staying in at the $1 level and I'll decide when the pledge manager comes what I'm going to do. I haven't been as hot on it though as I expected. 

1 minute ago, Serge Darveau said:

Rise of Tribe has found the trail to get my home across the wood. :) 

37771459_1795563073833009_3551238647216865280_o.thumb.jpg.eed6684b28f229ef8327bb1dc5e25330.jpg

Nice.  Let me guess.  You don't spend much time mowing the lawn.