RomyCat

Kickstarter games you are waiting on

Great thread,  games I’m WAITING ON:

zombicide green horde

Brass

Too Many Bones Undertow

Lords of Hellas

7th continent

Vindication (formerly Epoch...you can still preorder)

Star realms frontiers

countdown (but of course)

Seize the bean

crypt

mr. Cabbageheads garden

FENCESITTING on

city of Kings (a little pricey and I ask if too many bones already scratches this itch)

court of the dead (not sure I’ll get it to the table)

Zombicide invader (how many more do I need...plus that Cthulhu game has caught my interest that launches July 10)

23 minutes ago, tgpumpkin said:

zombicide green horde

Brass

Too Many Bones Undertow

Lords of Hellas

7th continent

Star realms frontiers

Seize the bean

crypt

mr. Cabbageheads garden

FENCESITTING on

city of Kings (a little pricey and I ask if too many bones already scratches this itch)

Zombicide invader (how many more do I need...plus that Cthulhu game has caught my interest that launches July 10)

Stick with Court of the Dead.  It looked real cool.

1 hour ago, Barb Bliss said:

In hindsight, I should probably cancel Tang Garden and Gorus Maximus.

Just cancelled Tang Garden, but given the cost and ability to play 2-8 players, I'm holding onto Gorus Maximus.  You should check it out @tgpumpkin.

24 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

Stick with Court of the Dead.  It looked real cool.

lol says the person who DROPPED it ;) 

I'll check out Gorus Maximus though my wallet is hurting with all these games all of a sudden and I'm still waiting on the CMON game on July 10th.

2 minutes ago, tgpumpkin said:

lol says the person who DROPPED it ;) 

I'll check out Gorus Maximus though my wallet is hurting with all these games all of a sudden and I'm still waiting on the CMON game on July 10th.

Well dropping a thousand on a coffee table will do that to a person.  That was the only reason I dropped it.

7 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

Well dropping a thousand on a coffee table will do that to a person.  That was the only reason I dropped it.

excuses, excuses ;) 

It is a beautiful table though.  I think in the end you made a wise decision.  

2 minutes ago, tgpumpkin said:

excuses, excuses ;) 

It is a beautiful table though.  I think in the end you made a wise decision.  

I showed it off on Saturday.  A lot of "That's cool!" comments.

At this point I'm kind of regretting not getting Rise of Tribes Deluxe.  oh well :)  I can't buy all the things :) 

Posted (edited)

@Barb BlissI almost backed Fire in the Library. Its theme really appealed to me, but I had to limit myself (like always).

@LuckyIke No one on this thread is judging how long your list is. Mine would be even longer if I added the Kickstarters that already game in Like Gloomhaven, Xia expansion 2, Yokohama,  Clans of Calendonia, and a number of others I have been enjoying.

@tgpumpkin I can't believe Epoch changed its name. I almost backed that one. Why the name change?

Edited by RomyCat

19 hours ago, RomyCat said:

@Barb BlissI almost backed Fire in the Library. Its theme really appealed to me, but I had to limit myself (like always).

@LuckyIke No one on this thread is judging how long your list is. Mine would be even longer if I added the Kickstarters that already game in Like Gloomhaven, Xia expansion 2, Yokohama,  Clans of Calendonia, and a number of others I have been enjoying.

@tgpumpkin I can't believe Epoch changed its name. I almost backed that one. Why the name change?

He said part of it was because Epoch was used in other things and while they weren’t in conflict with anyone else counsel suggested the change.  It felt like it was a proactive step to avoid issues.

One of the toughest aspects for backing a game for me is watching it be significantly reduced later.  Having those ks exclusives I know is a bitter pill to swallow at times (for me included) but it definitely softens the blow when I see the lower price point it’s selling for.

• Sad 1

July 19, the new Vital Lacerda game Escape Plan hits Kickstarter. I need another giant Lacerda box for my shelves.

image.png.88edb06c30d956ff73b7bee5d8c742c3.png

Finally got my Amber Mines in yesterday! Now I can play Near & Far with the new expansion. Its add a ton of modules, allowing you to choose which ones you want to add. Or you can add all of them at once. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, RomyCat said:

Finally got my Amber Mines in yesterday! Now I can play Near & Far with the new expansion. Its add a ton of modules, allowing you to choose which ones you want to add. Or you can add all of them at once. 

Hoping mine will show up any day now. I go the tracking number 4 days ago.

Edited by Adam

1 hour ago, LuckyIke said:

I just received my notification that Rise of Tribes is shipping!  What’s the good word on Sabretooth trays @Konas / @Zoe

Got my notice today too!  My sister says its like Christmas right now. Amber Mines just game yesterday. Rise of Tribes notice came today. I should be getting a notice for Founders of Gloomhaven soon. There are a few other Kickstarters that are on boats, heading this way. Lots of new games to try out. Its Christmas in July for us adults!!!!! 

1 hour ago, RomyCat said:

Got my notice today too!  My sister says its like Christmas right now. Amber Mines just game yesterday. Rise of Tribes notice came today. I should be getting a notice for Founders of Gloomhaven soon. There are a few other Kickstarters that are on boats, heading this way. Lots of new games to try out. Its Christmas in July for us adults!!!!! 

That was me a month or two ago.  When I saw what was still to come, I did a smh.

On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 6:35 AM, tgpumpkin said:

zombicide green horde

Brass

Too Many Bones Undertow

Lords of Hellas

7th continent

Star realms frontiers

Seize the bean

crypt

mr. Cabbageheads garden

FENCESITTING on

You haven't received all of Green Horde yet? I got the second shipment with all the KSE stuff here like two weeks ago.

@Barb Bliss Don't forget about my copy of Dinogenics, my wife will kill me if it slips through the cracks.

2 minutes ago, Peter Pickle said:

You haven't received all of Green Horde yet? I got the second shipment with all the KSE stuff here like two weeks ago.

@Barb Bliss Don't forget about my copy of Dinogenics, my wife will kill me if it slips through the cracks.

Haven't forgotten.  There hasn't been a update for quite a while.

let's see, my list of games I'm waiting on...

Side Effects

Dinogenics (through Barb)

Find the Pickle (duh)

Daring Contest

Chronicles of Crime

UBOOT

Countdown: Action Edition

Folklore : The Affliction

Mortals: Descent of the Gods

Who Goes There

I'm going to be honest, when I started this thread I could only think of like 3 games that I was waiting on, kind of forgot about the last three. Not that they are running behind or anything, just forgot that I backed them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Peter Pickle said:

let's see, my list of games I'm waiting on...

Side Effects

Find the Pickle (duh)

Daring Contest

Chronicles of Crime

UBOOT

Countdown: Action Edition

Folklore : The Affliction

Mortals: Descent of the Gods

Who Goes There

I'm going to be honest, when I started this thread I could only think of like 3 games that I was waiting on, kind of forgot about the last three. Not that they are running behind or anything, just forgot that I backed them.

We've got some overlap.  We both got these:

Side Effects

Chronicles of Crime

Who Goes There

1 hour ago, Peter Pickle said:

Yeah there seems to be a bit of overlap with many of the barkers

Great minds think alike.

Has anyone gotten the new Super Dungeon Legends yet? I feel like I backed that years ago.