Sign in to follow this  
Lindsey

Dog Might News 5/23/2018

Celebrate Einherjar with Free Shipping this Weekend! 

6294eaee-9d36-4c37-b959-c1c098755ba4.jpg

Dog Might is throwing a BBQ worthy of the Gods this weekend! Since we will be making an offering of giant meat slabs and endless cups of mead we thought you might want to join in the fun. So during the festivities we will be offering free shipping on every purchase. Because we love you with all our Viking Lumberjack heart and because we will be too far gone on lumberjack juice to do the math. 

Something Malty This Way Comes...

mug2.jpg

Our newest product release is getting closer! Join us for the epic launch on Fathers Day as we celebrate Dads everywhere in the traditional Viking way. What's the traditional Viking way you ask? Well you'll have to join in the fun and find out!

Holy Crap Everyone We Got to Game With Alan Patrick! 

2fc17026-87d5-4102-a225-90f181a1b815.jpgd16a507e-db52-4fb3-8234-ba675de149d2.jpg

Alan Patrick, the Lead Community Manager of the D&D Adventures League joined us recently to run a one shot for the insane Lumberjack Juice swilling Dog Might crew. It was amazing and almost everyone didn't die! Can you guess from this picture who did?

Dog Might Is Hiring an Operations Assistant! 

c6e32f7f-62f0-4a0d-bc95-4b610f37cd27.jpg

Does working at Dog Might look fun? Then join us (you know you want to) and help raid castles and improve logistics! You can see more details about the open position here:

That's it for this week's news! Now if you excuse me it's time to start celebrating Einherjar!!!

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

Did anyone notice that Zoe has a beard in that last picture?

Nope, lol. Now that you point it out however...   My husband and I are plotting our own photo for the twitter.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, WxCougar said:

Nope, lol. Now that you point it out however...   My husband and I are plotting our own photo for the twitter.

Sweet. Let us know when you post!

15 hours ago, Barb Bliss said:

Did anyone notice that Zoe has a beard in that last picture?

BWAHAHAHA YES. I added "how's my beard look?" to all the social media posts, then realized some people may not realize that it's me, the girl in the photo, and not Jeremiah there with his huge legit beard.

Since I don't know if I got twitter to work properly (I don't use twitter that often), I figured I'd post here too. My husband decked out and preparing to serve the sheep.

Einherjar.JPG

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, WxCougar said:

Since I don't know if I got twitter to work properly (I don't use twitter that often), I figured I'd post here too. My husband decked out and preparing to serve the sheep.

Einherjar.JPG

This wins best post of the day! @Konas @Zoe you have to see this! 

18 hours ago, WxCougar said:

Einherjar.JPG

This is still the best thing.

Those SHEEP!!!

The cutest dog/cat toys I have found. And so far my cat hasn't destroyed them (though one had to have the tail resewn on :)).

• Haha 2