Konas

New Prototypes: Gamer Coffee Tables

On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 3:25 PM, Barb Bliss said:

My guess is Will will do the work for free, but he has to respond to my email first...

New table just went up. We are very pleased with how it turned out.

http://dogmight.com/furniture

1 minute ago, WxCougar said:

I agree with Barb, that is gorgeous.

When  you get your table, you will have a really big piece of cardboard!  Mine is going out into the garden to help keep the weeds down.  ?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

When  you get your table, you will have a really big piece of cardboard!  Mine is going out into the garden to help keep the weeds down.  ?

You're putting your table in the garden?!?!?!?

• Haha 2

Just now, Konas said:

You're putting your table in the garden?!?!?!?

The box!  Cardboard with some mulch, grass clippings etc on top (to keep it from blowing away and masking it) is the best thing for keeping weeds down.

13 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

The box!  Cardboard with some mulch, grass clippings etc on top (to keep it from blowing away and masking it) is the best thing for keeping weeds down.

Yeah, I need to get on putting cardboard in the garden. We've got a box collection in our shed.

1 hour ago, Thomas Browne said:

Seeing that really makes me excited to get mine going.  I know I need to get back to you on that @Konas.

Whenever you are ready. I will be here. In the meantime I will just keep putting out some amazing pieces for you to drool over.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Barb Bliss said:

I knew what you meant. I was kidding. Haha. Gotcha

10 minutes ago, Konas said:

Whenever you are ready. I will be here. In the meantime I will just keep putting out some amazing pieces for you to drool over.

I need to post multiple reactions to this!  "Thanks" for being there.  "Sad" for putting out pieces to drool over!

• Like 1