I think I have finally settled on 2 regular CoCos in Benge wood.  Was trying to keep myself to 1 XL, but I really want at least 1 of everything.

First "The Pass-Out CoCO": Double x5 (1 per player up to a 5 player game) | Deck | Reverse Deck | Slots |

Second "The Bank CoCo": Quad | Card | Square | Square | Bowl | Bowl | Dual | L |

I was considering 1 XL and 1 Regular, but then I was like "That's close to 200 and then I may as well get a Fiery 4..." and that would have been a whole new can of beans.

Sidebar: If my math is correct, a 4 pack with 1 of them upgraded to Benge wood would be $219?  (200 for the pack +10 to upgrade a $59 to a $69 CoCo +9 for shipping?)

2 minutes ago, TheAuthorOfOZ said:

I think I have finally settled on 2 regular CoCos in Benge wood.  Was trying to keep myself to 1 XL, but I really want at least 1 of everything.

First "The Pass-Out CoCO": Double x5 (1 per player up to a 5 player game) | Deck | Reverse Deck | Slots |

Second "The Bank CoCo": Quad | Card | Square | Square | Bowl | Bowl | Dual | L |

I was considering 1 XL and 1 Regular, but then I was like "That's close to 200 and then I may as well get a Fiery 4..." and that would have been a whole new can of beans.

Sidebar: If my math is correct, a 4 pack with 1 of them upgraded to Benge wood would be $219?  (200 for the pack +10 to upgrade a $59 to a $69 CoCo +9 for shipping?)

I personally want at least one XL rolling tray.  I think you ought to get some extra components and then you can shamelessly get a Spartan helmet or two.

1 minute ago, Barb Bliss said:

I personally want at least one XL rolling tray.  I think you ought to get some extra components and then you can shamelessly get a Spartan helmet or two.

Ironically, I have little interest in getting a design in the squares.  Since I also intend to use these at my medieval fantasy LARP, the dragon would be cool, but since I'm now getting 5 doubles instead of squares, I think I'm just gonna stay generic.

Just so you are all aware, the new Kickstarter Bone Box will be CoCo compatible...we can all thank @Barb Bliss for that

• Like 1

Just now, Konas said:

Just so you are all aware, the new Kickstarter Bone Box will be CoCo compatible...we can all thank @Barb Bliss for that

Hero sleeve as well?  Pretty please with sugar on top.

• Like 1

They are too thin for magnets on the sides. But we can make you a special one.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Konas said:

They are too thin for magnets on the sides. But we can make you a special one.

Sweet.  That bocote is speaking to me.  Not so much that I'll spring for the upgraded wood cost, but this allows me to splurge without, you know, splurge.

3 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

Sweet.  That bocote is speaking to me.  Not so much that I'll spring for the upgraded wood cost, but this allows me to splurge without, you know, splurge.

OR you could turn them into mini coffins so they are thick enough.  RIP Gnarly!

20 minutes ago, Konas said:

Hah! That's a pic from the day after my high school prom!

This was mine:

thKJU3UYXP.jpg

Actually, this is probably more accurate:

th7QG4ZRDI.jpg

Edited by Ian Coyle
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Ian Coyle said:

You can blame/thank Serge for that. He started the trend, I only perfected it

So, I'm Guilty, or may be Genius, probably both 9_9

• Like 4

Another Excel user here, mostly to figure out what would be useful for each game and then verify that my selected tiles include all for each.

My Fiery pack will have KS Green, Crimson and two Black sets, all converted to XL double deck, which will contain the following:

• 2 Counters
  • 3 Deck
  • 3 Reverse Deck
  • 4 Card
  • 6 Double
  • 6 Slots
  • 6 Bowl
  • 6 Corner/L
  • 12 Square

The squares will probably be sculpted versions. That really depends on how much space is "lost" from the sculpt. Looking at the picture for Ziricote and keeping the tile height in mind, I'm guessing it's about 2-3 mm lost. Not a big deal, especially since the argument on the other side is that they will represent houses for the GoT board game.

I was initially planning it include 6 coasters, but the Corner/L tiles has pushed those out... ;)

• Like 2

I'm getting a 500 internal server error after clicking the next button after confirming my pledge level. It doesn't go past that point.

Edited by Ian Coyle

4 minutes ago, Serge Darveau said:

Crashdown of the system, too many users in same time lol

Probably true. The price of having a popular product that folks are excited about

56 minutes ago, Ian Coyle said:

Probably true. The price of having a popular product that folks are excited about

1 hour ago, Serge Darveau said:

Crashdown of the system, too many users in same time lol

Yep you guys managed to crash an entire Pledge Manager website lol. Congratulations?