Here's a place for everyone to post your configuration ideas for the new CoCos being released!

I'm torn between two configurations, one XL setup that provides a single square tray for up to 5 players, or 2 Regular CoCos that pair up 2 tiles for up to 4 players + bank tiles.  The first is designed mostly for bank and a little storage for players, while the other is the reverse.  I do plan on sharing this at my table and not having it just be a personal setup all the time.  Thoughts?

Also, post your own!

• Like 1

I love that you started this thread. Let's see if I can be of a little assistance. Here's is the link that will appear in the Pledge Manager (out VERY soon) that will allow you to make your tile configurations. You can just copy and paste your selections here using the style code generator.

http://dogmight.com/cccode

Hope that helps! My personal selection would be an XL CoCo in Redheart with the following tile choices:

Square|Square|Bowl|Bowl|Dragon|Quad|Dog Might|Dog Might|Dual|Reverse Deck|Branch|Spartan

• Like 1

My fiery CoCo should be like this:

KS green «««Counter|Counter|Slots|Slots|Double|Quad|Poker|Card|Sabertooth|Hut|Mammoth|Wolf

Sapphire «««Counter|Counter|Slots|Slots|Double|Quad|Poker|Card|Dragon|Hammers|Spartan|Wolf

Crimson «««Counter|Counter|Slots|Slots|Double|Quad|Poker|Card|Dragon|Hammers|Cthulhu|Planet

Royal purple «««Counter|Counter|Slots|Slots|Double|Quad|Poker|Card|Dog Might|Meeple|Tree|Branch 

• Like 3

@TheAuthorOfOZ Its amazing to hear that someone in the world created an Excel spreadsheet just to aid them in deciding what they want us to make them. Awesome!

@Serge Darveau Love the color selections and the tile choices. I, too, am a sucker for the sculpted tiles.

• Like 1

I think I've decided on a 4 pack of Canarywood all with the same config of Bowl|Bowl|Deck|Coaster|Square|Slots|Meeple|Dragon|

3 minutes ago, Serge Darveau said:

I've barked Nolan's playmat, I'll pick probably the transitus one for the matching color of the CoCo

I saw what you did there.  Woof!

4 pack:

• Canary:         card, reverse, bowl, double, dragon, Spartan, Spartan, tree
  • Rosewood:   card, reverse, bowl, double, corner, Spartan, Spartan, Cthulha
  • Benge XL:     card, reverse, bowl, double, corner, Spartan, Spartan, Cthulha, meeple, dragon, counter, quad
  • Chechen XL: card, reverse, bowl, double, slots, Spartan, Spartan, Cthulha, Planet, dragon, counter, elder
  • Pink birch:     elephant, elephant, elephant, elephant, elephant, elephant, first player, dragon (cause who doesn't want a pink dragon?)

4 minutes ago, Serge Darveau said:

For this game: 4 counters, 4 slot, 2 XL tray, 7  sculpted tiles.

SR.thumb.jpg.0c00a47bea93a3255b1bddfba51e85e0.jpg

I definitely would need glasses for this game!  p.s. nice player mat!

55 minutes ago, TheAuthorOfOZ said:

Holy smokes.  That's the most useful thing ever.  I've been using an Excel sheet.

I'm trying to maximize variety while also having something for everybody at the table can share.

The banking industry would fail without spreadsheets...

• Like 1

This is what I've been working with.  Also made index card cutouts to scale to see what they would look like lined up.  Can you tell I care a lot about this?

However, looking through my collection of games, I'm thinking it will be far more useful to use my CoCo as a "bank" setup then individual player banks.  Many of the games I have that have lots of resources also have player boards, so they really don't need to keep track of anything off to the side other than coins.

Still torn between Double, Card, and Square as the "get 5 of these" tiles to hand out to players.  Double seems most versatile but also has a little less space out of necessity of its design.  Squares would be good because in the event the game doesn't require me to have anything in front of me at all, I can just use them for the bank instead.

Screen Shot 2017-08-31 at 12.40.29 PM.png

3 minutes ago, TheAuthorOfOZ said:

This is what I've been working with.  Also made index card cutouts to scale to see what they would look like lined up.  Can you tell I care a lot about this?

However, looking through my collection of games, I'm thinking it will be far more useful to use my CoCo as a "bank" setup then individual player banks.  Many of the games I have that have lots of resources also have player boards, so they really don't need to keep track of anything off to the side other than coins.

Still torn between Double, Card, and Square as the "get 5 of these" tiles to hand out to players.  Double seems most versatile but also has a little less space out of necessity of its design.  Squares would be good because in the event the game doesn't require me to have anything in front of me at all, I can just use them for the bank instead.

I picked a lot of card/double so that if the game has a card auction or if it has cards who's effect is in play for a turn or two, you can stand them up.  While I expect we will use them mostly for a bank of tile, the Rosewood is mine.  Nobody but me gets to stroke it and say "my precious".

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

I picked a lot of card/double so that if the game has a card auction or if it has cards who's effect is in play for a turn or two, you can stand them up.  While I expect we will use them mostly for a bank of tile, the Rosewood is mine.  Nobody but me gets to stroke it and say "my precious".

I'm kind of the same way. Maybe I can convince the powers that be to let me do 3x Canarywood and 1x Bocote in my Premium 4 pack if I pay a little extra for the one upgraded set. hint hint

But if not, maybe I'll just select Bocote for the eventual 5 pack of dice sleeves and still be able to enjoy both beautiful wood species

Edited by Ian Coyle

@Ian Coyle Oh yes, you can do that. You will be able to upgrade any or all of the CoCos in any 4 pack. Its already added to the PM.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ian Coyle said:

@Konas That is excellent news! Now I can have the coolest CoCo in the land without having to share with my frenemies!

My precious!

12 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

All these lumber dog avatars are cracking me up.

You can blame/thank Serge for that. He started the trend, I only perfected it

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Konas said:

Hah, is that you earlier this summer...

It could have been me about 45 years ago.  My hair would have been a little darker, but we would have looked pretty similar.  I guess that's why I like it.

• Like 1