Sign in to follow this  
Thomas Browne

The Seals are Broken -- The Devil's Open the Chest of Dog Might

Posted (edited)

Devil's Luck Gaming is a small group of friends, cosplayers, artists, geeks and gamers out of Long Island, New York.  It has been my honor and pleasure to count a couple of the founders as friends (albeit long distance) for a number of years.  I have known that they were interested in Dog Might gear for a while, but had never seen the right thing to pick up for them until recently.

The Dog Might team was gracious and talented enough to customize the case with their logo - one of the most intricate pieces I've seen them do.  To say that the Devils (and I) were excited and pleased with the results is an understatement.  They had plenty of praise for both the case, and for Dog Might in general.  I'm afraid the clip was not able to capture the whole thing.  I will link to the full stream episode after it is done.  But in the mean time - here's a clip of them showing it off during their weekly Warhammer-themed D&D game (yes they are in costume every episode).

WARNING:  This is an 18+ stream on Twitch, and so the language can be NSFW (esp. if you watch the whole stream)

Link to full stream (jump to 00:23.00 to get to the box display):

Edited by Thomas Browne
Linking full stream (with timestamp)
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

That was a good stream! Kept me very entertained while putting together Tzeentch. Corruption is interesting!!! Also are you Auron?

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, ElysianPeace said:

That was a good stream! Kept me very entertained while putting together Tzeentch. Corruption is interesting!!! Also are you Auron?

Yes I am "Auron Mistarrel" on twitch.

And besides them being friends - they are all really creative and entertaining.  It's why I do my best to support them in their way, just like I support DMG in theirs.

Edited by Thomas Browne
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Thomas Browne said:

Yes I am "Auron Mistarrel" on twitch.

So out of curiosity how far behind am I in the story?

Just now, ElysianPeace said:

That was episode 13.  And I admit I have not been able to catch all the episodes myself.

And getting 4 hours to catch up per episode hasn't been in my ability either.

• Like 1

Different group of players, but same GM also do a SciFi game called Stellar Age once a month on Saturdays.  It uses a system that they are developing themselves intended to make RPG easier for people with various learning disabilities.

I think that's only about 6 episodes in.

Just now, Thomas Browne said:

That was episode 13.  And I admit I have not been able to catch all the episodes myself.

And getting 4 hours to catch up per episode hasn't been in my ability either.

I just used my last reaction and It won't let me edit it to a laughing face!!! Oh well. It was easy to get into the story without the background so I really appreciated it! (Catching up is probably not going to happen for me either.)

1 minute ago, Thomas Browne said:

Different group of players, but same GM also do a SciFi game called Stellar Age once a month on Saturdays.  It uses a system that they are developing themselves intended to make RPG easier for people with various learning disabilities.

I think that's only about 6 episodes in.

That's awesome! I love when people take the initiative to make gaming more inclusive. Did it already pass this month?

That's awesome! I love when people take the initiative to make gaming more inclusive. Did it already pass this month?

Yeah - it was last week unfortunately.

Just now, Thomas Browne said:

Yeah - it was last week unfortunately.

Alright! Thanks for the heads up about it. I'll try to catch it next time. And thanks for linking the stream here.

3 hours ago, Lindsey said:

This was so cool! Thanks for posting it! 

Thanks to DMG for doing such an awesome job on it. :)

And while I didn't clip it - they did another short 'show'/plug at the end of the stream as well (for those who came in late).

They are absolutely in love with it!

• Like 1