Daughter saw paint kit last night and the following exchange happened:

Her:  "Whose is this"?

Me:  "It's mine...I am going to try to start painting miniatures"

Her:  "WHHHHHOOOOAAAAAAAA you're in my world now.  YOURE painting?!?!?!?!?!

Me: "Uhhhhh.......yeah I'm going to try to"

Her:  "That's awesome, can I do it with you?  This can be our thing together then"

Me:  *heart silently melts*

• Like 6

1 hour ago, tgpumpkin said:

Daughter saw paint kit last night and the following exchange happened:

Her:  "Whose is this"?

Me:  "It's mine...I am going to try to start painting miniatures"

Her:  "WHHHHHOOOOAAAAAAAA you're in my world now.  YOURE painting?!?!?!?!?!

Me: "Uhhhhh.......yeah I'm going to try to"

Her:  "That's awesome, can I do it with you?  This can be our thing together then"

Me:  *heart silently melts*

How old is she?

3 hours ago, tgpumpkin said:

a very old 11 :) 

That's awesome.  

12 hours ago, tgpumpkin said:

I got my rise of moloch pledge in the mail today.  When I get to at least a reasonable painting level I will absolutely be jacked about painting them.  Such fun looking minis.

this is assuming of course that I’m meant to paint.  

@Zoxe fun fact there is even a kdm crossover mini.  Not sure how much of a completist you are :) 

That's one that I actually don't have.  It looks really cool, but 1vMany format doesn't get much play time here, and couldn't justify backing it for one figure.  The $$ I would have put against it went towards addons in the KDM campaign (which ended a few days before Smog), specifically the KDM plastic game board.

10 hours ago, Zoxe said:

That's one that I actually don't have.  It looks really cool, but 1vMany format doesn't get much play time here, and couldn't justify backing it for one figure.  The $$ I would have put against it went towards addons in the KDM campaign (which ended a few days before Smog), specifically the KDM plastic game board.

I've played my moloch game twice.  Once the bad guy won.  Once we crushed the bad guy (after figuring out what we did wrong).

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Zoxe said:

Actually FWIW they sell the figure separately so you don't have to buy the whole game. :)

4 hours ago, Barb Bliss said:

I've played my moloch game twice.  Once the bad guy won.  Once we crushed the bad guy (after figuring out what we did wrong).

Can't wait to try it @Barb Bliss.  Never had a 4v1 game before.  I think the kids will dig it.  

7 hours ago, tgpumpkin said:

Actually FWIW they sell the figure separately so you don't have to buy the whole game. :)

Got a link to share?  I've seen it on ebay but was unwilling to pay their extortion prices.

10 hours ago, Zoxe said:

Got a link to share?  I've seen it on ebay but was unwilling to pay their extortion prices.

Oh sorry my bad.  eBay I think is the only way to get it at this point.  I was just trying to tell you that you don’t have to be extorted for buying the whole game as well.

i I’ll keep an eye out though.  I got a coupon from eBay a couple weeks ago that took 20 percent off my purchase which brought down a Moloch listing to what I would pay as a backer.  Should such a situation rise again I’ll let you know :)