Have you heard about the Dog Might Playtesting Forums? On these forums playtesters get to play and impact the designs of future Kick Ass Games. Before you decide to volunteer and jump into all the action please take time to go over all the rules for playtesting with Dog Might. Failure to follow these rules while participating in a playtest will result in removal from the playtest forums and banning from future playtests (don't worry we give warnings first).  1. Be Excellent To One Another- This is the simplest rule but the biggest reason people get removed from the forums. Sometimes people disagree on design choices and actions that should be taken. That's fine and we want to encourage those types of discussions, but there's never a need to make someone feel bad about themselves or their ideas. We will not tolerate harassment or bullying of any kind on these forums. Like the Hammer of Thor our moderators shall find you and deliver sweet justice in the form of warnings or removal.  2. Don't share pics of the games anywhere outside these forums- When we get new art or minis for a game I'll always post them right away for everyone to enjoy. But when those images or pics of the prototypes get out into the wild it really steals our thunder. Plus you signed an NDA so...don't make me work any harder than I have to.  3. All ideas and opinions are heard...but not always acted on- Our lead testers and designers see and hear all, but that doesn't mean we always take immediate action. Hell, sometimes we decided to stick with a decision that some play testers disagree with. We have a very good reason for doing so, and you have to trust us. Posting the same points over and over after we have made a call on something slows down development and makes the playtest less fun for all involved.  4. Have fun!- This is all about playing games. If you are not having fun, something is wrong. Please let us know so we can figure out what.    If you want to join the Dog Might Playtest Team please email Lindsey at lindsey@dogmight.com. All Playtesters are required to sign an NDA. You can see what playtests are currently available in the Welcome Playtesters section.    Thanks so much for thinking about joining our team! Dog Might