Sign in to follow this  
Lindsey

Dog Might News April 11

We've got some really hot news this week to keep everyone warm during this ridiculously cold spring! 

First up is our Overstock Sale!

Right now you can get 15% off all of our Overstocked items. Wondering what an Overstock item is? Well it's an item that has been sitting around @Zoe's office for so long that she threatens to murder us with it if she has to see it for a single day more. So please, for the safety of everyone at Dog Might, and to prevent the items having to receive Zoe's death glare each morning, take a look and see if there's any awesome gaming gear that you'd like to give a loving home too. You can see what's on sale here http://dogmight.com/stock

1523284766_IMG_8790.jpg

A New Playtest is Starting in the Next Few weeks! 

We're excited to announce a new Playtest is starting soon! Sign of Evil is a new micro party game that can play 2-20 players! The game features a Monstrous theme will have players trying to frantically ward of evil. We've been having a blast playtesting it in the office and are ready to unleash our Playtest team and see what they think. On top of helping make our games way cooler then we could ever make them alone, our Playtest team gets perks like special coupons and even free games! So if you're thinking of joining email lindsey@dogmight.com to learn more or visit our Playtesting section on the forums. 

scary.gif.653b76f5aa0253a1219c08b7afba8caa.gif

Experimentations Galore with New Adventure Case Colors! 

Our amazing finishing team has been working hard at developing new colors and combinations for all the Dog Might gear! We've got some new Adventure Cases that will be going up for sale soon that show off all their hard work. I apologize for the yellowish sawdust haze in the image below but they team is milling a ton of wood for CoCos today and it's like a dustbowl in there. These new colors will need new names so comment below with your ideas!

IMG_0342.png

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Serge Darveau said:

Guess: the old padauk dice tray :) 

That one I've practically grown attached to at this point!

• Haha 2

Went and got a 5 pack of card stands.  I couldn't justify it to myself...then they went on sale.

So what started as just component collectors has become...well...a DMG collection.  Once everything is here there will be pics.

P.S. I was showing off your Adv Case, Dragon Sleeve and Hero Sleeve at my convention this past weekend and everyone was very impressed.  A couple of people there who said the work with wood gushed over them.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, TheAuthorOfOZ said:

Went and got a 5 pack of card stands.  I couldn't justify it to myself...then they went on sale.

So what started as just component collectors has become...well...a DMG collection.  Once everything is here there will be pics.

P.S. I was showing off your Adv Case, Dragon Sleeve and Hero Sleeve at my convention this past weekend and everyone was very impressed.  A couple of people there who said the work with wood gushed over them.

Aww that's so awesome! Today @Zoe and I had a meeting to try and think of ideas to make this years cons the best ever! Hope we will see you at one of them! 

1 hour ago, TheAuthorOfOZ said:

Sounds like you need a pumpkin dice box, and some wooden dice to really be a collection.  :)

52 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

Sounds like you need a pumpkin dice box, and some wooden dice to really be a collection.  :)

Just the dice.  Someday...someday.

3 minutes ago, TheAuthorOfOZ said:

Just the dice.  Someday...someday.

Speaking as someone that has both, the dice box is a lot less hard on the wallet.  :-)