Sign in to follow this  
Lindsey

New Upcoming Playtest!

Dog Might Games is excited to announce an new playtest opportunity! 

Sign of Evil is a new micro hidden role game that can play 2-20 players in 15 minutes! That's right 2-20!!!! 

The game also has a minimal footprint and can be played anywhere! Campfires, Cars, Long Lines, Cons, and even Viking Longships! 

Be warned though Sign of Evil will turn your friends into monsters and you may even fall to the Darkness yourself! 

scary.gif

Anyone who is already one of our playtesters will automatically have access and can jump right in! If you aren't a playtester and you would like to join the team just email lindsey@dogmight.com for more info. If you are one of our playtesters already please reply below that you are jumping in just so I can get a feel of how many testers we will have. 

Playtesters who submit game reports will get special discounts on awesome Dog Might Gear and submitting enough reports can even get you a free copy of the finished game! Plus all testers that submit at least one report will get credit in the rulebook :D 

If you are thinking about joining the playtest team please look here first for our rules 

13 hours ago, ElysianPeace said:

Jumping in! 

Wooo! Welcome to the party! You should already have access to the playtest forums so just stay tuned for an update 

On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 12:43 AM, Zenithsplendor said:

Very excited to be joining in.

Awesome to have you! 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, RomyCat said:

This is going to be fun. I have wanted to playtest a game for a long time.

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/17/2018 at 9:27 AM, Lindsey said:

giphy.gif

Oh wow, now I need to go see if a certain classic Tom Hanks movie is on Prime.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Stephen said:

I'll jump in if this is still going.

Yep the Sign of Evil party is just starting! You should have access later today :D it's a crazy group of gamers in there so remember to have fun!

9 hours ago, maristredfox said:

Any spots left?

Yes! Just email me at lindsey@dogmight.com and I will get you set up with the team! 

Actually it looks like you're already set up with everything you need! Just go to Sign of Evil in the playtest section and you can catch up :D 

• Like 1