Ready to Roll?

By Lindsey

Countdown: Action Edition

By Lindsey

Mighty Dice Back In Stock!

Sign in to follow this  
Lindsey

Dog Might News April 5

This week in Dog Might News we've got the Awesome, the weird, and the furry! 

First up is the Awesome 

IMG_0328-1.jpg

For this week's Friday Dice drop we've gone bouldering. And I'm talking giant, bulbous, boulders that fill your hands with a warm weighty sensation. Dice Drops happen every Friday at 1:00 P.M. EST and it's always first come first served so make sure to stop by the Dog Might website to check out this week's awesomeness! Here's the link for those who want to have a quicker trigger on Dice Day  http://dogmight.com/woodendice

Next up is the Weird 

IMG_0326-1.jpg

We've been performing some crazy science experiments in the Dog Might Lab and the results are blowing us away! Here's a sneak peak of what we've been up to. Stay tuned to learn more about what exactly is going on here and why the shop smells so bad right now. 

Finally we have the Furry 

IMG_0331.MOV

IMG_0332.MOV

If you don't know what a BarkBox is, it's a box filled with dog cocaine and squeaky things. We get them sent to the shop for Sawdust and whenever a new box comes it's always hilarious to see him freak out. Since one came today I've canceled all further news to bring you videos of Sawdust. 

That's all for this week!

Lindsey

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Serge Darveau said:

The boulder has the size of a D120 lol :):)

Cameron has massive hands so the boulders are even bigger then they seem. In retrospect we should have had @Zoe hold them so they'd look twice as big. 

8 hours ago, Lindsey said:

Cameron has massive hands so the boulders are even bigger then they seem. In retrospect we should have had @Zoe hold them so they'd look twice as big. 

My D120 has two inch :) 

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Lindsey said:

Here they are in my tiny hands!!