What are some sculpts you'd like to see DMG add on as options?

Here's what I'd like to see (trying to stay away from licensed stuff):

1. Japanese mountains and trees scene.

2. A castle

3. Roaring lion head

4. Holy Knight or just a regular knight.

In terms of sculpts they’ve got a pretty good variety. But looking from product to product there are some places that might be nice to have more options. 

Sheaths definitely have the most variety and I like that the main focus is to add those designs onto other products. It would just be nice to see more of those designs transferred over. 

For new additions:

Unicorn

A  big cat of some sort

I like the moon phases but another planetary/universe sculpt might be nice outside the cocos

More theme box shapes particularly one that’s a bit more elegant. I love them running seasonal shapes, but they need at least one that’s a bit more giftable year round.

I like the idea of seasonal new coco tile sales as well... or new coco tile releases seasonally and just keep em up year round.

I’m in agreement with above—a need for a large cat. Was sad that the stalking jaguar lost the vote for the Gaming Master system. Still trying to figure out what to put on my GM in place of the cat. Nothing else really speaks to me on the list. I like dragons, but I was trying to go with a natural theme with vines, trees, and moss color wood. There seems to be noting to balance the tree that I was going to get on the other side. I may have to completely change the theme for the whole GM to be balanced.

Yatescory, I’m in agreement with the Japanese mountain scene. I wold love to get that.

Other random ideas: 

Mountain waterfall scene

Vase of flowers or lone sunflower

I like how we went from @RomyCat's lovely, peaceful forest imagery to @Barb Bliss's CREEPY KILLER CLOWN. xD

But yeah, sorry about your jaguar, Romy! :( I thought it was going to win based on the initial votes, too. Yggdrasil will be A+ for your original theme, it sounds like? What are your feelings on the Hydra? Hmm.

Have not thought about the Hydra before.  I have taught Hercules to my student when teaching mythical. Loved showing the movie version with the Rock in it. They really enjoyed the movie. So the hydra is a fun symbol to me. 

Just drew another dragon for a custom sculpt we are doing. Hopefully we can make it available.

How GM Dragon.jpg

Ideas for next sculpt: panther. 

It would be very “current” thanks to a certain movie.

Edited by RomyCat

I'm bringing this topic back!  ;)  I'm tempted (when I have the funds) to commission a scifi piece--something with a spaceship zooming across the screen, with nebulas and black holes and such in the background.  With a custom stain, of course.  ;)

I'd also be tempted by a haunted house sculpt--something similar to the castle, but with a mansion in the center, and something spooky in place of the dragon head!

For now I'll be content with my Ocean Depths stained screen, heh.

8 hours ago, EdInSeattle said:

I'm bringing this topic back!  ;)  I'm tempted (when I have the funds) to commission a scifi piece--something with a spaceship zooming across the screen, with nebulas and black holes and such in the background.  With a custom stain, of course.  ;)

I'd also be tempted by a haunted house sculpt--something similar to the castle, but with a mansion in the center, and something spooky in place of the dragon head!

I like the haunted house idea.  Have you ever played Monster Slaughter?  It's a hoot.

A haunted house sculpt is an amazing idea...especially for a screen.

5 minutes ago, tgpumpkin said:

A haunted house sculpt is an amazing idea...especially for a screen.

With some pumpkins, of course.

10 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

Why do you hate me so?  You know I can’t buy a screen....

;) 

Ooooooh, that is a good idea. We are working on some new screen sculpts right now actually. I don't think that will make it into this round but maybe on the next pass.

We've done some sci fi stuff in the past on different products it just never really sells. People have asked for it and then we make it available and then no one buys it at all. Very curious, actually. 

48 minutes ago, Konas said:

Ooooooh, that is a good idea. We are working on some new screen sculpts right now actually. I don't think that will make it into this round but maybe on the next pass.

We've done some sci fi stuff in the past on different products it just never really sells. People have asked for it and then we make it available and then no one buys it at all. Very curious, actually. 

I know I’m biased but I think you can play around more with your steampunk look.  You always sell through it when you have that kind of stuff and you do it so rarely.

3 hours ago, Konas said:

Huh--maybe the combination of "scifi" and "wood" creates a cognitive dissonance in some people!  Or maybe the scifi tropes aren't as universal as the fantasy ones, meaning people are more particular about their luxury scifi items...

3 hours ago, Barb Bliss said:

Ha, I get the feeling there's a running gag going on here.  ;)  But on the other hand, pumpkins would give it a "house of eternal October" kind of feel, and I could even see a staining option that would paint the scene in autumn sunset colors, with lots of golds and browns and reds.  I was thinking a graveyard, or a ghost or werewolf for that right panel, but there's something to be said for a more subtle atmosphere!

Hmm, October /is/ coming up--maybe I better start saving my pennies...

3 minutes ago, EdInSeattle said:

Huh--maybe the combination of "scifi" and "wood" creates a cognitive dissonance in some people!  Or maybe the scifi tropes aren't as universal as the fantasy ones, meaning people are more particular about their luxury scifi items...

Ha, I get the feeling there's a running gag going on here.  ;)  But on the other hand, pumpkins would give it a "house of eternal October" kind of feel, and I could even see a staining option that would paint the scene in autumn sunset colors, with lots of golds and browns and reds.  I was thinking a graveyard, or a ghost or werewolf for that right panel, but there's something to be said for a more subtle atmosphere!

My redheart brother is @tgpumpkin.  Let's just say he's a gourd guy.

You all are making me want a haunted house screen now. So many cool options and ideas...

24 minutes ago, EdInSeattle said:

This is no laughing matter....they maim pumpkins and are proud of it.  PROUD OF IT!  The savages!  I will not rest until the senseless slaughter of my gourd denizens has ceased.  THEIR VOICES MUST BE HEARD!!!!!!111111

22 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

My redheart brother is @tgpumpkin.  Let's just say he's a gourd guy.

That's mighty vine of you to say.  :D