Sign in to follow this  
yatescory

Your Sculpt Ideas

What are some sculpts you'd like to see DMG add on as options?

Here's what I'd like to see (trying to stay away from licensed stuff):

1. Japanese mountains and trees scene.

2. A castle

3. Roaring lion head

4. Holy Knight or just a regular knight.

• Like 3

In terms of sculpts they’ve got a pretty good variety. But looking from product to product there are some places that might be nice to have more options. 

Sheaths definitely have the most variety and I like that the main focus is to add those designs onto other products. It would just be nice to see more of those designs transferred over. 

For new additions:

Unicorn

A  big cat of some sort

I like the moon phases but another planetary/universe sculpt might be nice outside the cocos

More theme box shapes particularly one that’s a bit more elegant. I love them running seasonal shapes, but they need at least one that’s a bit more giftable year round.

I like the idea of seasonal new coco tile sales as well... or new coco tile releases seasonally and just keep em up year round.

• Like 1

I’m in agreement with above—a need for a large cat. Was sad that the stalking jaguar lost the vote for the Gaming Master system. Still trying to figure out what to put on my GM in place of the cat. Nothing else really speaks to me on the list. I like dragons, but I was trying to go with a natural theme with vines, trees, and moss color wood. There seems to be noting to balance the tree that I was going to get on the other side. I may have to completely change the theme for the whole GM to be balanced.

Yatescory, I’m in agreement with the Japanese mountain scene. I wold love to get that.

Other random ideas: 

Mountain waterfall scene

Vase of flowers or lone sunflower

• Like 2

I like how we went from @RomyCat's lovely, peaceful forest imagery to @Barb Bliss's CREEPY KILLER CLOWN. xD

But yeah, sorry about your jaguar, Romy! :( I thought it was going to win based on the initial votes, too. Yggdrasil will be A+ for your original theme, it sounds like? What are your feelings on the Hydra? Hmm.

Have not thought about the Hydra before.  I have taught Hercules to my student when teaching mythical. Loved showing the movie version with the Rock in it. They really enjoyed the movie. So the hydra is a fun symbol to me. 

• Like 1

Just drew another dragon for a custom sculpt we are doing. Hopefully we can make it available.

How GM Dragon.jpg

• Like 5

Now to get Cameron to sculpt it...

Posted (edited)

Ideas for next sculpt: panther. 

It would be very “current” thanks to a certain movie.

Edited by RomyCat
  • Like 1