5 hours ago, Barb Bliss said:

@Adam, I rolled a 585 last night at bowling.  It was my best ever (or close to it).  I've never gotten a 600 series before, so I was hoping after starting off with a 206 and a 197.  I had 6 10 pins in the last game, including in the 10th frame (strike in the 9th).  smh

My group of guys got back into bowling this year after a 5 year hiatus. I am learning that muscle memory and form for bowling does not come back to you like riding a bike. It's been a tough season so far. Well done on the 585 though! Once you start getting close, it's only a matter of time before you get to that milestone of your first 600.

1 minute ago, Adam said:

My group of guys got back into bowling this year after a 5 year hiatus. I am learning that muscle memory and form for bowling does not come back to you like riding a bike. It's been a tough season so far. Well done on the 585 though! Once you start getting close, it's only a matter of time before you get to that milestone of your first 600.

I usually have one "stupid" game that keeps me from getting it.  Usually when I've gotten "a five", it's below 550.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Barb Bliss said:

I usually have one "stupid" game that keeps me from getting it.  Usually when I've gotten "a five", it's below 550.

I know that feeling well!

• Like 1