By Lindsey

Countdown: Action Edition

By Lindsey

Mighty Dice Back In Stock!

Sign in to follow this  
LuckyIke

Sports!

2 minutes ago, Shamgar said:

Survive and Advance. Final Four Go BLUE!

That was a good game.  I am rooting for Loyola Chicago, the ultimate underdogs.  But regardless of who wins this side of the bracket, as long as ‘nova doesn’t win it all I will be happy.

I am, of course, rooting for Michigan. It's a fun time to be in Ann Arbor. If we lose to Loyola I hope they win it all as it would be a fantastic story. Much like your 'Nova, I'm in the 'anyone but Duke' category. :) 

Whew this Duke-KU game is something else.  I don’t know about that fifth foul call on Carter.  Tough break for him.

Agreed. Great game. Glad it turned out the way it did, but surprised Grayson's shot didn't go in at the end of regulation. And yes, the fifth foul call was tough.

Next weekend should be very interesting.

On ‎3‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 11:07 PM, Shamgar said:

Survive and Advance. Final Four Go BLUE!

One of the many reasons that I thoroughly enjoyed my time at Ravenwood Castle. I had no cell, no tv. Didn't have to hear or think about this....

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Konas said:

One of the many reasons that I thoroughly enjoyed my time at Ravenwood Castle. I had no cell, no tv. Didn't have to hear or think about this....

But you have such a cute avatar!  Didn't you want to look at it every day?? :D

• Sad 1

50 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

But you have such a cute avatar!  Didn't you want to look at it every day?? :D

No comment...per the rules

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

Sorry - was not trying to get you to break the rules.

Hmmmm  idk.  You probably give belly scratches just to watch the other dog twitch his leg.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

Hmmmm  idk.  You probably give belly scratches just to watch the other dog twitch his leg.

Actually our dog it wasn't belly rubs, but leg scratches that made her do that.

But seriously - yes I was trying to poke fun at @Konas, but I was not trying to get him to break the rules.  

1 minute ago, Thomas Browne said:

Actually our dog it wasn't belly rubs, but leg scratches that made her do that.

But seriously - yes I was trying to poke fun at @Konas, but I was not trying to get him to break the rules.  

No need to worry at all. The rules really aren't enforceable and we never set down any penalties. I will break rules all day long if I want to!!!!! And now, you have given me an idea. I shall try to get tgp and BB to mention theirs in a post!!!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Konas said:

No need to worry at all. The rules really aren't enforceable and we never set down any penalties. I will break rules all day long if I want to!!!!! And now, you have given me an idea. I shall try to get tgp and BB to mention theirs in a post!!!

Uh oh.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Shamgar said:

Go BLUE!! Thanks for all the extra support: @Barb Bliss @Konas @tgpumpkin. I know you're glad to be a key part of this win. :)

Monday night should be fun!

Enjoy beating the 11 seed while you can.  I envision another rodent road kill scenario on Monday night.

So far this year, Twins starters produced 21 scoreless innings. Jake Odorizzi allowed two hits over six innings on Opening Day, and Kyle Gibson followed with six no-hit innings to earn the victory on Saturday night.  Sunday Berrios  had a complete game shutout.  How much is the Twins pitching and how much is the Orioles hitting?

2 hours ago, Barb Bliss said:

So far this year, Twins starters produced 21 scoreless innings. Jake Odorizzi allowed two hits over six innings on Opening Day, and Kyle Gibson followed with six no-hit innings to earn the victory on Saturday night.  Sunday Berrios  had a complete game shutout.  How much is the Twins pitching and how much is the Orioles hitting?

Meanwhile, the Phillies’ manager has already demonstrated some...interesting...decisions regarding bullpen management in the first three games.  Going to burn the ‘pen out in record time at this rate, which will make for a very very long season. But hey, we have already had a position player come in to pitch in relief, so that’s fun! Sigh.

• Haha 1

On ‎3‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 8:16 PM, Shamgar said:

Go BLUE!! Thanks for all the extra support: @Barb Bliss @Konas @tgpumpkin. I know you're glad to be a key part of this win. :)

Monday night should be fun!

Ugh. Luckily I was on campus at IU and no one really cared. It was much better than being in Ann Arbor.