Sign in to follow this  
yatescory

DMG Wooden Dice

Posted (edited)

Just got the email and I'm super stoked!  Those look gorgeous!  Hopefully they continue the tradition of high quality at an affordable price!

Edited by yatescory
  • Like 3

Wooo very exciting! Is it true?! Looking forward to seeing what comes out! 

• Like 1

I got the same email.  I love the top image - yellow wood, low contrast numbers.  Yumm.

Oh maaaannnnnn I bet there’s gotta be Bocote.  Please let there be bocote @Konas!

The world needs more bocote!!

• Like 1

Any ideas as to what woods they are showing off? I recognize the D6s as bocote, so you’re good to go there, @tgpumpkin.  But the others don’t look like familiar fare.

Posted (edited)

Sooooo excited for them to get on a roll with these. I wonder what the lone d20 in the photo is?!!

Edited by ElysianPeace
Grammar

47 minutes ago, ElysianPeace said:

Sooooo excited for them to get on a roll with these. I wonder what the lone d20 in the photo is?!!

There are two.  The top one looks like some sort of ebony or marble or tiger kind of wood.  The second one is making me weak in the knees.  Whatever it is or whatever the price, I'm getting that bad boy.

26 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

There are two.  The top one looks like some sort of ebony or marble or tiger kind of wood.  The second one is making me weak in the knees.  Whatever it is or whatever the price, I'm getting that bad boy.

I was talking about the second one. Oh dear hopefully they’ll make more then one!!!

8 minutes ago, ElysianPeace said:

I was talking about the second one. Oh dear hopefully they’ll make more then one!!!

They could sell a hundred of them.  Question is how hard is it to sculpt and how rare is the wood.

1 minute ago, Barb Bliss said:

They could sell a hundred of them.  Question is how hard is it to sculpt and how rare is the wood.

That is a terrifying prospect. If they can’t get more of that and I miss it I will be soooo sad. 

So sneaky of them to do this to us on a Friday.  I wonder how long we’ll have to wait. Did they announce a date?  Such a tease!!!

10 minutes ago, TheAuthorOfOZ said:

Oh my goodness....I have wanted wooden poly dice for AGES!  Will this be another Kckstarter?  Hype Hype Hype

I'm lovin' the hype we're getting so far. I've gotten some pretty cool email responses!! Facebook exploded a little, so did Instagram! There's a great clip on there of us working on a single D20, you guys should check it out if you haven't seen it!

Not gonna be another KS! ^_^;)