What's on your Table?

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gift from a Carcassonne Forum's friend, a signed tile by the author, a custom meeple of my friends, and some new stamps.  

I haven't been able to really play many games given my work schedule.  Ironically this past weekend I got Rise of Fenris, Zombicide Green Horde, and Too Many Bones Undertow all the same day.  I got Br

I.m waiting for this mat for my fantasy game.  

Posted Images

55 minutes ago, marsniper_27 said:

How do you like rise of tribes? It seems to have decent reviews.

I like it but with the two new expansions, a new tribe, 3 new tiles and a solo mode, it's now very interesting  :):) 

21 minutes ago, Serge Darveau said:

I like it but with the two new expansions, a new tribe, 3 new tiles and a solo mode, it's now very interesting  :):) 

Ah I was wondering what the printed out stuff was.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
44 minutes ago, Serge Darveau said:

Learning Dinogenics with Chaos and Coco :):) 

713352331_Dinogenics3.jpg.70191c81b747de77300a91cabd28d0cc.jpg1990265463_Dinogenics4.jpg.d3414d9c7a704407ffffebca49cdbb21.jpg

I haven't cracked my expansion open yet.  How is it?

I've gotten several games since the pandemic hit (from KS) that haven't gotten any attention.  I also got Fuji Koro, the expansion to Gugong, the expansion to Planetarium, and Tidal Blades.  I'm glad I decided to save some money and do wave 2 shipping for Etherfields, though it's killing me to know Jaemus has his, but I don't have mine.

3 hours ago, Barb Bliss said:

I haven't cracked my expansion open yet.  How is it?

It's adding more possibilities in the game play, more dinosaurs,  making so different park every game. Adding more manipulation and breaking news cards, you won't see the same card too often in different game. 

5 minutes ago, Serge Darveau said:

It's adding more possibilities in the game play, more dinosaurs,  making so different park every game. Adding more manipulation and breaking news cards, you won't see the same card too often in different game. 

That game was tuned to let a person in front run away with the game.  I hope it fixed that.

3 hours ago, Barb Bliss said:

That game was tuned to let a person in front run away with the game.  I hope it fixed that.

If you get a Brontausaurus the first season, it gives you lots of points, so the opponents sould try aquatic dinosaurs, they give also nice victory points, also some new building. :)