What's on your Table?

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gift from a Carcassonne Forum's friend, a signed tile by the author, a custom meeple of my friends, and some new stamps.  

Playing the Royal Game of Ur at Les Schwab. We got a flat and had to get the tire replaced. Good thing we have something to do with us :).

I just did a thing. I’ve never put together minis, painted them, and then I kind of just wandered in. Hopefully this goes well. 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Konas said:

Yeah, FFG's LCGs are pretty damn addicting. For a while, we were hooked on 3 of them and had to get everything that came out. Then, we got too busy and cut back a bit. Thank goodness.

Now, I will be pestering you to play the Arkham Horror LCG . I have already turned @tgpumpkin and @WxCougar!!!!!!!!!

I actually played ACG this weekend.  Blood on the Altar chapter.  I think we either have 2 or 3 episodes left.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2020 at 9:59 PM, marsniper_27 said:

Nothing on my table yet but got my Xmas gift from the wife tonight.

20200120_203207.jpg

Oooh, nice! 

Piratoons looks really fun, I've never heard of it before. 

Forgot to take a picture but we played a game of Isle of Cats and it was quite fun. My husband trounced me, but still fun :). Its very much a strategy game which I am not usually good at, so no surprise.

It has a solo mode and a family mode (a simplified version of the game).

Pretty neat.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My partner and I played The Isle of Cats today! We absolutely love it. 

I did, however, comment that I’d sell my soul right now to have a Token Shield on the table 😂 . We made do with the top of my Sentinel :) 

EF54D87C-57BE-4B32-935E-A43EC82B2C82.thumb.jpeg.a27c8929b534fe7b225579a1c34a6bf1.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2020 at 5:55 PM, Anne said:

My partner and I played The Isle of Cats today! We absolutely love it. 

I did, however, comment that I’d sell my soul right now to have a Token Shield on the table 😂 . We made do with the top of my Sentinel :) 

EF54D87C-57BE-4B32-935E-A43EC82B2C82.thumb.jpeg.a27c8929b534fe7b225579a1c34a6bf1.jpeg

Isn't it a great game :). 

• 2 weeks later...