Zoxe

What's on your Table?

15 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

He needs another game manager...

Like... the kind they have in football? 🤔 

7 hours ago, Serge Darveau said:

2.jpg.49bd89c6f7b0566dce2ecaab57002665.jpg

Oh Serge, thank you for sharing that beautiful photo ❤️ The best game manager, indeed. ❤️ 

Thanksgiving weekend Kingdom Death rampage is done! Two full days of KD left me feeling a little weak. Thank goodness there was sustinence (oh goodness, the Thanksgiving food)

Here's us squaring off against the Butcher. (Is my friend's set; my core monsters are painted).

20191129_144630.thumb.jpg.3b93f9701bce1d2b6874eab2c6fbe633.jpg

31 minutes ago, Zoxe said:

Thanksgiving weekend Kingdom Death rampage is done! Two full days of KD left me feeling a little weak. Thank goodness there was sustinence (oh goodness, the Thanksgiving food)

Here's us squaring off against the Butcher. (Is my friend's set; my core monsters are painted).

20191129_144630.thumb.jpg.3b93f9701bce1d2b6874eab2c6fbe633.jpg

I hope I get to play kdm one day. Done of the art style isn't quite my thing but the mechanics and game play looks really good.

Drew, Josh, and I broke out Marvel Champions Sunday afternoon.  It was a LOT of fun.  We beat Ultron by the skin of our teeth!  I can see where the replayability on this game is high.

19 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

Drew, Josh, and I broke out Marvel Champions Sunday afternoon.  It was a LOT of fun.  We beat Ultron by the skin of our teeth!  I can see where the replayability on this game is high.

Uh oh, did you just play your first Fantasy Flight LCG?!!??!?!?!?! You have opened a can of worms.

Just now, Konas said:

Uh oh, did you just play your first Fantasy Flight LCG?!!??!?!?!?! You have opened a can of worms.

Right!!???!!?!  I'm already wondering when the next set of cards are going to be available.  😜

I played Spiderman, Josh was Black Panther, and Drew was Captain America.  Ultron was fun because he kept taking your top card and turning it into a drone.  Spiderman gets another card for each villain  and minion that attacks him.  So between Ultron creating a drone from your deck and Spiderman drawing extra cards, I cycled through my deck about 2.75 times.

2 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

Right!!???!!?!  I'm already wondering when the next set of cards are going to be available.  😜

I played Spiderman, Josh was Black Panther, and Drew was Captain America.  Ultron was fun because he kept taking your top card and turning it into a drone.  Spiderman gets another card for each villain  and minion that attacks him.  So between Ultron creating a drone from your deck and Spiderman drawing extra cards, I cycled through my deck about 2.75 times.

Yeah, FFG's LCGs are pretty damn addicting. For a while, we were hooked on 3 of them and had to get everything that came out. Then, we got too busy and cut back a bit. Thank goodness.

Now, I will be pestering you to play the Arkham Horror LCG . I have already turned @tgpumpkin and @WxCougar!!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Konas said:

Yeah, FFG's LCGs are pretty damn addicting. For a while, we were hooked on 3 of them and had to get everything that came out. Then, we got too busy and cut back a bit. Thank goodness.

Now, I will be pestering you to play the Arkham Horror LCG . I have already turned @tgpumpkin and @WxCougar!!!!!!!!!

Elder Sign is sitting on my shelf of shame.