Zoxe

What's on your Table?

12 minutes ago, Konas said:

That is a big game with a lot of very cool minis. So far, I have painted....wait for it....ONE of them. One of the Mounted Flayed Men. Turned out very cool. I can understand your idea to paint them quickly. One of the problems I foresee is the variety of units but it shouldn't be too difficult. I painted mine using almost primarily washes then some opaques over top for highlights. It went quite well.

I also cannot wait for the new Tully Cavaliers!

I looked this up as I'd never heard of it.  Green army men have come a long way.  😜

Just now, Serge Darveau said:

Soon or waiting the expansion with the update of the first edition. :) 

Just try both Brass, Sorcerer on the table, probably Founders before Dinogenics. :) 

The expansion should fix some issues, but it's still a lot of fun.

On 8/18/2019 at 8:52 PM, Barb Bliss said:

Got to play two games on Saturday evening.  Got to play Lisboa first.  It's been a while so I forgot some of the rules, and we spent a little too much time looking stuff up.  I won!!!

Then I got a game off of my shelf of shame: Side effects.  Jaemus won, but I came in a handy 2nd.  I wasn't going to win as both Doug and Jaemus horded all the anxiety cures that I needed to win.  Apparently, they don't care as much about winning as they care about me not winning  🙄  It was pretty fun.

I hope you get to teach me (Lisboa)

11 minutes ago, tgpumpkin said:

I hope you get to teach me (Lisboa)

I'm open for a Gamehole get together with you and @Konas and others that may be willing to travel to Madison.  Take one day or less to look around and the rest of the time to play games and drink.  And no.  I'm not interested in running or playing tennis @Konas.

1 minute ago, Barb Bliss said:

I'm open for a Gamehole get together with you and @Konas and others that may be willing to travel to Madison.  Take one day or less to look around and the rest of the time to play games and drink.  And no.  I'm not interested in running or playing tennis @Konas.

Hint, hint @Zoe@Zoxe and @Adam.

Just now, Barb Bliss said:

Hah. No TENNIS!!!!!! What's a game con without tennis and a trail run!?!?!!?!??!

I would consider going. Will need to check my schedule as we get closer. It is quite the haul for me...7.5 hours without stops.

4 minutes ago, Konas said:

Hah. No TENNIS!!!!!! What's a game con without tennis and a trail run!?!?!!?!??!

I would consider going. Will need to check my schedule as we get closer. It is quite the haul for me...7.5 hours without stops.

That's 5 hours less than I drove to come see you at DMG headquarters... 🙄

2 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

That's 5 hours less than I drove to come see you at DMG headquarters... 🙄

Yeah, but you're nuts.

2 minutes ago, Konas said:

Yeah, but you're nuts.

I thought we weren't going to talk about that!  Geez-A!

Just now, Barb Bliss said:

I thought we weren't going to talk about that!  Geez-A!

Hah! Nice-a.

Right between Kepler's wickets!  LOL  What's even funnier, when he left, the Twins were tied 3-3.  They won 14-4.

12 minutes ago, Konas said:

That's hilarious. Tough little bastard.

Not the first time a Twins game has been interrupted by Bushy...

2 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

Not the first time a Twins game has been interrupted by Bushy...

Full call by the Cleveland announcer.

1 hour ago, Barb Bliss said:

Now I want you to play a match of Tennis with @Konas.....

This dream must become a reality

7 minutes ago, tgpumpkin said:

Now I want you to play a match of Tennis with @Konas.....

This dream must become a reality

Anytime, anywhere.....

6 hours ago, Barb Bliss said:

Hint, hint @Zoe@Zoxe and @Adam.

5.5 Hrs for us to Madison.  Would be fun to meet everyone and I love a good road trip!  But, big disclaimer: we have a busy fall with family commitments.  I may have missed a post, is there a month in mind?

11 hours ago, Zoxe said:

5.5 Hrs for us to Madison.  Would be fun to meet everyone and I love a good road trip!  But, big disclaimer: we have a busy fall with family commitments.  I may have missed a post, is there a month in mind?

Halloween weekend.  For Gamehole, but will spend more time with each other.

Glad I'm not the only one with a stack on unplayed games which has grown this year. It used to only be 2 or 3 games. Not sure how many now. Need to make a proper list.

Played Sycthe (with expansion) tonight.  It's better than Carca*, but not one of my favorite games.  I only had 1 star out (though would have popped 2 other if the game didn't end right before my turn, but I ended up having more points than Jaemus and came in second place somehow.  Then we did Cthullu Pandemic.  That was ok too.  We won on the last player turn (deck ran out).  I was down to one sanity...